Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

+
Something no ones posted about and it my be that English isn`t his first language . Philpp Weber uses singular terms when talking about cars ( or maybe i should say car ) in your garage . Roughly 28 / 29 min mark when talking about cars he says several times car not cars . Do we draw the conclusion we can only have one car / bike at a time ?
Post automatically merged:

I don`t know if it`s just me but the Techie play thru seems boring . It seems to me not to be a play thru on it`s own only a second ability in a Solo or Netrunner build .

Last edited:

Guest 4211861

It's DX:HR with a different theme:
  • The combat is just as stiff and awkward as in DX:HR.
  • The AI is goofy, it stands in the open.
  • Going loud completely messes up the carefully scripted sequences for stealth-mode, resulting in the enemies tripping over themselves to get to the player, exposing how bad the AI is. So if you don't play stealth, you miss out on a lot of content.
  • When they said "RPG with shooting elements" they meant it, the shooting is mediocre.
And they really made a hatchet job of the whole demo, it's annoying to watch because of how fast it goes and it's disjointed, it feels like someone's having a seizure.

All in all, wait for reviews, possibly even price drop.

Philpp Weber uses singular terms when talking about cars ( or maybe i should say car ) in your garage . Roughly 28 / 29 min mark when talking about cars he says several times car not cars . Do we draw the conclusion we can only have one car / bike at a time ?
Interesting. I didn't realise that yesterday during the stream, but you're right. :think:

Also, I'm almost willing to bet one of those special, not yet revealed vehicles is some kind of a horse (not a living one of course) because of how he worded how he described those. :D

-------

On a separate note, the way whatever translation thing V had works is somewhat curious. From the look of it subtitles are just a bunch of zeros or other identical shapes and then turn into English (or whatever the interface language is set as) with an animation.

Dear CDPR,

I'm very happy with what has been presented to us. I understand the idea behind the way you decided to show as much as possible in as little time as possible. The 15 min video felt like a 60 second trailer to me... it was great! It's too bad you can't make everyone happy, but nothing you do will make everyone happy, as everyone has a different opinion and ideas about every little detail. Keep working on your creation, and I'm sure the final product will be amazing!

Thank you!

I am perfectly happy with the presentation, I want to know more.. but I am not going to watch any more in game video or reviews. I am learning too much about what to expect playing the game. I want to know more about character builds, the Pros and Cons to each "life Path" (Street, Tech or Corp). The inventory and skills/perks is something I would like to learn more about. Remember they have 7 more months to polish and refine the game.

The adult theme is something more I would like to know about, along with Loot. I thought I had read somewhere that not all items were lootable (i.e. Not everyone you kill could you take their weapon and items << not sure about this).

Fast travel and side quests were good to hear.

I've watched it a couple more times now and the jumbled way it is set up kinda gave me a headache to follow it, I ended up having to pause it a couple of times.

Don't get me wrong I did like what I saw and I'm excited for the game but hopefully there will be a less sporadic video in the future that I can watch a million times over like the original 45 minute one :D

I'm just guessing here, but it might be after you woke up undead and perhaps the chip is causing a fever of sorts and it has to do with V trying to understand where the chip or its history comes from by talking to the voodoo boys.

What would you like as non combat skills ?

Basically all of the social skills were removed and we have only our "street creed" level and "background", choosen on at the beginning. It's extremely weak for a full blown RPG game. But we have sniper rifles, shotguns, pistols, SMG, blades, heavy weapons (I'm citing form memory, so the list can be off) and only three skill which are not directly related to combat (but they still related to combat indirectly). All the social and non-combat stuff just got removed - and I find this VERY disappointing. I know that I will play this game for hours, but FFS even F4 had more skills which were not directly combat related! This is weak AF!

A quick question . In the Deep Dive why is V in an ice bath but Bridgitte and the other Voodoo Boys in their chairs ? Is V not a Netrunner in this play thru ?
It was the female V right? I think she was the strong solo, she did have the strong girl arms. Though it might also just be for cinematic flare and it happens regardless.

It might also be a thing that requires a slower heartbeat and the voodoo boys don't need an ice bath because they are capable of slowing their heartbeats through training or cyber.

Last edited:
I didn't like the cut at all, too quick between scenes, we don't get immersed at all, you have to just constantly pause-play to have details soak in, and the introduction eats precious gameplay reelestate with footage to be replayed later... in fact i was more immersed by some reports about the e3 demo.

The only thing game wise that really bothered me was the hacking minigame... just picking up bytes in the correct order even for an advanced netrunner character ?
I thought i would have to identify the evolving bytes on a scrollable memory map, put watchers and breakpoints, see what reads-writes and modify the code of the routines (like nop-ing rets and the like) for the advanced unlocks... not just more of the pick bytes in correct order.
As it is, that's no replacement for GWENT as for fun is concerned... that's just... scrambled words 2077.

However, if boxing is like Fight Night series, all will be forgotten, since i've not had a fight night game current gen ;)

It was a relief to see there is no level indication on gear... no more "you cannot use this level 30 weapon that looks and weighs just the same as the level 20 you have already equipped".

I generally liked what I saw, didn't like how it was shown. The whole 15min demo was in fact a roughly 3-4 minute of game play and you never get a chance to just enjoy the show. 2018 demo was a full ride, this was kind of a gameplay trailer. That's not bad. But it dissapointed some people and some less reasonable of them are now spinning the hate machine for no reason. "Oh my god! I haven't seen my favourite haircut in the options! Preorder cancelled!" :)
Post automatically merged:

Basically all of the social skills were removed and we have only our "street creed" level and "background", choosen on at the beginning. It's extremely weak for a full blown RPG game. But we have sniper rifles, shotguns, pistols, SMG, blades, heavy weapons (I'm citing form memory, so the list can be off) and only three skill which are not directly related to combat (but they still related to combat indirectly). All the social and non-combat stuff just got removed - and I find this VERY disappointing. I know that I will play this game for hours, but FFS even F4 had more skills which were not directly combat related! This is weak AF!

There may be two separete skill/perk trees. One under character level containing combat and class skills, which we saw, and other, under Street Creed, containing social and non combat skills. I'm just guessing. That's how I would do it anyway.

2 seconds dialogue options, really?
Can't we just be allowed to read what we choose?
Hope we have choices about how the main storyline goes, cause I would be really dissapointed if the game choose for me the factions I'm working with, even more after all this time of talking about how V'liberty cannot goes with joining a faction if it's them to choose for the player which faction V can work with.

2 seconds dialogue options, really?
where?
Unbenannt.jpg

Top Bottom