Cyberpunk 2077 Discord Server - A Nice Place To Chat.

+
Hello, all.

Mentioned in News already by one of my Masters, we have a CP2077 Discord Server! https://www.discord.gg/cyberpunkgame

If you are trying to get set to Chombatta, the Role where you can see and interact with other channels, and it doesn't happen shortly after you log on, put your User name here and we'll set it manually.

It's a casual place to chat about Cyberpunk 2077, Cyberpunk 2020, set up online games of same, we have off-topic chat rooms for books, movies, games, pizza...

Check it out!

Last edited:
Gonna stick with the good ol' forums for now. The Discord was a bit too hectic for my liking. But I hope you guys are having fun. :)

I believe this is the first time CDPR has actually created a Discord for their games, so that's kind of neat in and of itself.

Gonna stick with the good ol' forums for now. The Discord was a bit too hectic for my liking. But I hope you guys are having fun. :)

I believe this is the first time CDPR has actually created a Discord for their games, so that's kind of neat in and of itself.

It's much quieter now, you can actually have a conversation with interesting people.

Last edited:
Yeah, the majority of the chat servers have slowed down quite a bit, even the 2077 chat which was a wild ride has slowed down drastically. So get on the Snow, need some more "old folks" to show the young whippersnappers what's what!

Get your butt on the discord, Snow. I need to bantz at you with the Australian kids running around the server.

Does anyone have the invite link? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

EDIT: Uhm...

Ignore me. I found it.

we have this forum, why divide the user base?

That's a glass-half-empty way to look at it.

We're expanding the user base. Adding Forums to Discord and Discord to Forums.

Having Discord open in the background is minimal system resources (0.7% on my system) and requires attention from you only when you want to say something.

Hint: turn off notifications, though.

Yeah... Learned my lesson pretty quickly there.

Yeah I have it on my phone so I am always available for my Masters' wishes and BOY was that annoying for a bit. Also because the phone app seemed to use different settings, grrr.

Now, though, it's great. Also keep in touch with other people in a easier-to-have-a-group-conversation than messenger or whatever.

Yeah I have it on my phone so I am always available for my Masters' wishes and BOY was that annoying for a bit. Also because the phone app seemed to use different settings, grrr.

Now, though, it's great. Also keep in touch with other people in a easier-to-have-a-group-conversation than messenger or whatever.

:cyberthink: <3

Not sure about the Witcher ones, but the normal old smilies can be changed here:
1531766710706.png

As for other emojis:
1531766750618.png
1531766763624.png

:)

Top Bottom