Cyberpunk 2077 DLC and Next Gen Questions

+
Will Cyberpunk 2077's DLC be like Skyrim where the add-on content blends in with the main game itself and you can continue playing the content from your original save or will the content be separate stories and you have to start new games to access the add-ons? How was the Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine? Were they separate games or did those expansions become apart of the main game where you can play them from your original save file?

About next gen, will Cyberpunk get a full blown PS5 and Xbox Series X release? If so, will it be an update file for the PS4 and Xbox One versions or will it be a completely new game where you have to buy separately like it was for GTA 5? Also, when do you think we'll get the next gen Cyberpunk 2077 version? I think it would be sometime in 2021. I think they're going the GTA 5 route with it being a cross-gen game with online coming after.

Will Cyberpunk 2077's DLC be like Skyrim where the add-on content blends in with the main game itself and you can continue playing the content from your original save or will the content be separate stories and you have to start new games to access the add-ons? How was the Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine? Were they separate games or did those expansions become apart of the main game where you can play them from your original save file?

It’ll probably be like the Witcher 3 where it unlocks new areas and blends in. The Witcher 3 dlc blended well with the story, like a continuation of it post-main story.

About next gen, will Cyberpunk get a full blown PS5 and Xbox Series X release? If so, will it be an update file for the PS4 and Xbox One versions or will it be a completely new game where you have to buy separately like it was for GTA 5? Also, when do you think we'll get the next gen Cyberpunk 2077 version? I think it would be sometime in 2021. I think they're going the GTA 5 route with it being a cross-gen game with online coming after.

Yes. Cyberpunk 2077 will release for Xbox series x and ps5. On Xbox, can’t speak for PlayStation, if you buy the game on the Xbox one, you’ll get it free on the series x

Will the Xbox Series X and PS5 versions be completely new games or just updates to the original Xbox One and PS4 versions?

Will Cyberpunk 2077's DLC be like Skyrim where the add-on content blends in with the main game itself and you can continue playing the content from your original save or will the content be separate stories and you have to start new games to access the add-ons? How was the Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine?
"Heart of Stone" blended seamlessly with the main game. It was "just another (MUCH bigger and involved) quest".
Blood and Wine took place in a totally separate region (think of the main game as being in England and Blood as being in France) but you could travel back and forth between them. Blood was really intended as "post main game" content tho because it delt with Geralt more-or-less retiring.

Will the Xbox Series X and PS5 versions be completely new games or just updates to the original Xbox One and PS4 versions?
Just updates to take advantage of the extra capability.
I GUESS more pedestrians, better graphics, higher frame rates.

Do you think that Cyberpunk 2077's major DLC will expand the map like the Witcher 3?
Not a clue what CDPR plans for DLC and multi-player.
We know there will be DLC for the single-player main game, we know there will be some sort of multi-player AFTER all the DLC, that's it.

Top Bottom