Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP11 - Corporations

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Night City is a global center for megacorporation operations and home to regional branches of corporate giants such as Arasaka and Militech. In Night City, Arasaka specializes in protective services and the distribution of their Japanese-made products throughout North America. Over the years, it has developed a dark reputation as a corporation that is to be feared and one which covers its tracks using cyberassassins, an army of lawyers as well as an alleged connection to the yakuza. Militech, on the other hand, is an arms dealer based out of the eastern US. Working closely with police and military forces, it has substantially contributed to civilian security systems. It’s a powerhouse manufacturer of high-grade military technology — from simple firearms to heavily armored combat vehicles.

Night City is home to many shops, restaurants, and decor that draw inspiration from Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, and Indian culture, among others. These include Kiroshi Optics, Kabayan Foods, Fuyutsuki Electronics, and Masala Studios as well as maneki-neko figurines and tengu imagery that enrich the world.

Every day I'm waiting "frame by frame" - it's really great work! thank you!

About second image:
Very ambiguous figures without heads in the far background in the lower left corner on the background. On the one hand a flaw on the other an amazing study of the world and not the retouching of the frame in the trailer.

Every day I'm waiting "frame by frame" - it's really great work! thank you!

About second image:
Very ambiguous figures without heads in the far background in the lower left corner on the background. On the one hand a flaw on the other an amazing study of the world and not the retouching of the frame in the trailer.
I'd say it's quite a feat! 'Least we know it's truly in engine. Even the trailers are different, the one on xbox's channel is of lower graphical fidelity than the one on the official Cyberpunk 2077 channel.

Kabayan foods.. hmmm.. Hope to see balut and sinupot na adobo in my inventory. ;)

I'd say it's quite a feat! 'Least we know it's truly in engine. Even the trailers are different, the one on xbox's channel is of lower graphical fidelity than the one on the official Cyberpunk 2077 channel.
It doesnt mean anything. The trailer from the Xbox one was probably sent 6 months before e3. The one on the official Channels is probably the latest build just before e3

Plan to use them as biological weapons on the opposition?

oh yeah sure, kill the lot of them by making them eat modified half-hatched chicken eggs.

Now this only makes me even more curious of what we can store and consume from the inventory.. aside from heals and buffs. How far is the interaction with the items? can we hold luck-induced cat figurines and hurl them at someone?

G30M1

Forum regular
I'm curious about the shops. Do we talk to a shop owner and get a list of things like in most games? Or will it function more like a shop where we can walk around and browse/buy items.
I also wonder to what extent we can design and decorate V's apartment~

Guest 4310777

Some really nice rendering on display here. Super high resolution bump mapping on the leather chairs. Subsurface scattering on the skin looks incredibly subtle and accurate. Notice the tiny smoke trails on the particle effects. The palm trees self shadow very realistically.

I'm curious about the shops. Do we talk to a shop owner and get a list of things like in most games? Or will it function more like a shop where we can walk around and browse/buy items.
I also wonder to what extent we can design and decorate V's apartment~
No clue on either, but I agree it would be nice to look at items on display rather then a menu in shops.
As to 'V's' apartment, I'm inclined to think they're probably preset with little to no ability to decorate. Much the same as the places you had in "Bloodlines".

About second image:
Besides the heads out of place, we can see some shadows passing over the bodies of some characters and also the cars with low resolution texture

I hope that when you eat instead of improving your health you actually can sit down at a restaurant order something on the menu and actually see your character eat it in real time maybe even if you eat too much then it will cause your character to get sick or like in Gta San andreas CJ main character actually would change the apperance if you ate large amounts fast food.

I hope there are many places to go because this is a city run by megacorprations so there must tons of places where you can spend your money like walking into a car dealership to buy a new car from the new update or setting an high score at an arcade maybe even going to a park to play golf.

Just more activities and little to male the game feel more alive and make your feel like you can are really controlling every part of V's life because gamer love It when developers but a focus on the little details in a game also how will your everyday choices affect how the megacorporations work in the city and what they provide to you and the world you live in.

I hope that when you eat instead of improving your health you actually can sit down at a restaurant order something on the menu and actually see your character eat it in real time maybe even if you eat too much then it will cause your character to get sick or like in Gta San andreas CJ main character actually would change the apperance if you ate large amounts fast food.
Why on earth would anyone want to spend 5-15 minutes doing nothing watching their character eat ????

Even hard core survival games don't include restrooms. Some things can, and should, be just assumed.

Guest 4310777

Why on earth would anyone want to spend 5-15 minutes doing nothing watching their character eat ????

Even hard core survival games don't include restrooms. Some things can, and should, be just assumed.

Eating simulator 2077 confirmed

Yeah with corporations I hope there are variety of them like some in weapons others in medicine etc. Also hope will be different from gangs will there hideout also functions as places of business can I take jobs from them will they have builds with parking lots where I can get chase by the police in my car while my friend shoots outside the car only for the two to the car on to another building.

Top Bottom