Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP12 - Trauma Team

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

The Trauma Team is composed of paramedics expertly trained in combat, who will go to any length to deliver their clients from harm. Those wealthy enough to afford a Trauma Team medical plan receive a card and biochip implant. When the chip recognizes a medical problem in a client’s system, it immediately informs the Trauma Team who rush to the scene to stabilize and extract the patient — rain or shine, war zone or picnic.

I'm looking forward to hearing people bitch when someone decides robbing TT for their weaponry and gear sounds like a good idea ;):D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'm looking forward to hearing people bitch when someone decides robbing TT for their weaponry and gear sounds like a good idea ;):D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Well, certainly doable, ( you can choose the ambush site, their gear is well known, they are responding to a health emergency, easy to set it up so they are vulnerable)...but tough. And also who would come get you if they found out later? Or if it went wrong?

TT is protected more by the necessity of their service than their firepower. That's to quell the really stupid and protect the patient. Anyone with the training and gear to take them on is probably a client already and knows better.

Yeah, certainly not impossible, with planning and preparation. But if you think you're just going to walk up, gun them down, and loot em ... think again. And as @Sardukhar said, most people with the ability to take down a Trauma Team are probably clients. Pissing off the boys and girls that are suppose to save your ass when you screw up or get unlucky isn't the world's brightest idea.

Guest 4310777

This makes me wonder if weapons and items will require a certain level. Perhaps the trauma team will carry weapons that you can't even use until you reach a really high level.

I hope that when having a TT subscription and after being rescued by them, you then get an electronic bill showing costs for:
1. The distance they had to travel to get to you
2. Time it was required for the whole operation
3. Their medical expenses, if they got some casualties
4. Cost of repair to any machinery and vehicles if any
5. Ammunition used in your defence
6. Your medical service to put you back together

That would be pretty sweet ... & expensive.

Also a question to those familiar with CP2020 (I'm not) what happens in a situation when there are two guys (to make it simple) fighting each other and both are in need of TT service and the only way to save one of them would be killing the other one? Could there be like a fixed fee that everybody with their service has set with them (one guy pays $15K/month - just to have the subscription going +any bills for actual service on top - while the other guy $25K/month) and they rescue whoever pays them more?

Last edited:
Actually TT billing procedure is pretty simple and well known.
A monthly premium plus 100eb a minute from the time you place the call till they drop you at a medical facility. With possible extra charges if they encounter excessive problems or need to expend lots of ammo.

Actually TT billing procedure is pretty simple and well known.
A monthly premium plus 100eb a minute from the time you place the call till they drop you at a medical facility. With possible extra charges if they encounter excessive problems or need to expend lots of ammo.

There's also a subscription model - $500 each month. So cheap! Remember, gang, the average salary in 2020 ( from Home of the Brave) in the USA is 4000eb. per YEAR. Not month. Year.

Of course this is an average from people who make nearly nothing, to the bottom rung government workers like US Army Privates who make 250 eb per month, to the (much rarer) Medtechs and Corps who make 7000eb per -month- and up.

So as you see, big ol' wealth gap and why TT is so expensive.

There's also a subscription model - $500 each month. So cheap! Remember, gang, the average salary in 2020 ( from Home of the Brave) in the USA is 4000eb. per YEAR. Not month. Year.

Of course this is an average from people who make nearly nothing, to the bottom rung government workers like US Army Privates who make 250 eb per month, to the (much rarer) Medtechs and Corps who make 7000eb per -month- and up.
These numbers paint bleak yet familiar picture of IRL 1990s... I guess Cyberpunk 2077 will feel like home. Incline?

Top Bottom