cyberpunk 2077 edgerunner david did not have cyberpsychosis

+
david did not have cyberpsychosis he had blackout
doctors talk about it and i have link for it and you will find out david had reason to be angry and cyberpsychosis will not give you reason to be angry you just go berserk rage it's in the game by hacking someone

and here is a prove https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4Mdogk15BVc
Post automatically merged:

no i seen it in real life people do scream when they blackout it doesn't matter if they scram or not but they do behave DAVID
Nope, you can see that David was hallucinating (just like the other guy from the group, cant remember his name). Even the ripper doc said it to him. Also, psychosis can manifest differently on different people. Just like cancer in real life. There isnt "one" cancer but over 100.

ripper is an engineer and less then a doctor

Nope, you can see that David was hallucinating (just like the other guy from the group, cant remember his name). Even the ripper doc said it to him. Also, psychosis can manifest differently on different people. Just like cancer in real life. There isnt "one" cancer but over 100.

seen it with my eyes even life doctors describe and it fit david
first david drinks alcohol and smokes and has anger issues that comes from what he consume

and he have mental trauma from manie death
then blackout comes from his girl being kidnapped

Last edited:
I thought it was explicitly communicated that David had Cyberpsychosis (hallucinations, visual clues like the eyes). The only way it could've been more obvious was if the words "cyberpsychosis" flashed on the screen in big, yellow letters.

Actually I think that kind of does happen when David is being injected with immunosuppresants. It's even mentioned during that he has a cyberware capacity overload.

It's cyberpsychosis since all the cyberpsychos had that glitchy eye effect and David also had such towards the end. The homeless pissing bum was also a cyberpsycho with same eye glitching. It's sort of the theme of the whole anime season.

I mean cyberpsychosis is not a medical term even in-setting.

It's a sign your hardware has fucked with your brain. V is technically a cyberpsycho due to the fact it is causing them to hallucinate a Digital Ghost of a terrorist telling them to kill Arasaka personnel.

"But he's actually there!"

Yes, and it doesn't matter.

Top Bottom