Cyberpunk 2077 extremally stutter on new m.2 nvme disc.

+
Hello.
I bought an M.2 nvme drive 512gb and i have big problem that happens mostly in cyberpunk 2077.

I have a huge stutter when trying to move the camera while driving, the music has audio artifacts too and the game literally catches huge fps drops. The problem is that when you install the game on the hdd there is no such thing and the game behaves normally. The m.2 disk is new, I checked its speed, temperature, smart and it says everywhere that the disk is 100% healthy. Out of curiosity, I downloaded the Witcher 3 because it is also a red engine and there is no such thing there, but there are micro-stutters that I rather didn't notice on the hdd. I found a movie that perfectly represents this from 1; 40
Out of curiosity, I downloaded gta v and nothing bad happens there. What could it be? I reinstalled the system on m.2 but cyberpunk still works badly.

Last edited:
I have a (slower) SSD and benefited greatly from enabling "slow hard drive mode" in the settings. The stutter when moving camera in car is eliminated by this setting. Give it a shot - probably just bad code.

Top Bottom