Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Made Animation (Witcher PaperPunk)

+
Greetings!

I want to express my deep gratitude for all the wonderful things that amazing talented people of CD Project RED create!

It so happened that a year ago I set myself the task of creating something that could cheer up and amuse the members of the CD Project RED team at least a little. Considering the huge amount of work done and the difficulties that the company faces in the development of such a huge game, a small fun (I hope) video that can bring a smile, I think, will not be superfluous

So, I would like to share with you the result of almost eight months of work:

Very well done!

I laughed out-loud at the "Windows Critical Halt" sound. That was fantastic. Love little moments like that!

damn boii im really proud of ya ^^cool thing, keep going you got a new sub
what programs do you use for that? i wanna try to also make some new animations in the future if thats possible for me (long story) could it be the
"the usual suspects" : primere + after effects + a good 3d animation program like blender / 4d cinema?

greetings

Last edited:
damn boii im really proud of ya :D cool thing, keep going you got a new sub
what programs do you use for that? i wanna try to also make some new animations in the future if thats possible for me (long story) could it be the
"the usual suspects" : primere + after effects + a good 3d animation program like blender / 4d cinema?

greetings
Thank you!
Yes, most of the animations are done in 3DS-Max, all FX in After Effects and final editing + sounds in Premiere

Top Bottom