Cyberpunk 2077 - Fan Made Music

+
Awesome piece, but I personally can't fit it in with the video. The music is very fast paced and you get a feeling of "all right shit is going down", but then there's a slow motion video in the background. Honestly, it could be because I've seen the video with Bullets playing in the background, but I do think it just kind of has a different "story" into it, than what the video conveys. Still, listening to it just as music, it's brilliant.

even when it is out of sync with the video it is very decent work. GJ man, keep doing this good work

Sorry I didn't answer earlier, but I had a problem with internet.
Thank you for all comments mates. Soon I'll post a full version of this song.
If CDP wants to use this song go ahead, I'll be proud of it :)
Cheers!

Very nice music, but I'd have to agree with the others here and say that the trailer doesn't quite fit. Shame that there's only one trailer.

I have to say that this song makes me think of that Lone-Wolf style of life that Cyberpunk has. I imagine taking on a dangerous mission with intense focus and perfect execution with this song.

I think what made the trailer was the way the music was synced with the trailer pretty flawlessly. Perhaps do another song designed around the trailer? I really think a slow intro that kicks off a more intense part with the police firing a shot is key.

I feel like CDPR could make some pretty intense credits with all of these fan songs going around... I don't know about adding non-ambient music to the regular rotation would go down (referring to other songs I've heard).

But yeah, well done. Great listen.

Top Bottom