Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Made Videos and Tributes {SPOILERS}

+
I'll be making some content of my own soon. I'll post it here when it's ready. I've been recording since version 1.0.
813 hours in as of yesterday.
photomode_09082021_215540.png

I finally found it.
This was the very first fan vid I watched after the first playthrough (and I did not have the best ending, at all), so it was well it was/is good.
This song is so good :sad:

Always wanted to do a video like this in the style of the Tokyo-based Youtuber Rambalac (and others) - in order to capture a bit of the atmosphere of the game at its best. I don't record or upload videos regularly so please forgive that it is rather unpolished. But maybe somebody will enjoy it just a little bit.

Everything that is conveyed in this video is something I have been unable to express into words, it almost perfectly encapsulates everything I feel about Cyberpunk 2077. I really praise the choom who put this all together and I share his passion, its fair and honest. But to me, most importantly, he explains the real depth of this games story, which is something that greatly concerns me regarding the future of Cyberpunk 2077, expansions and hopefully sequels. My hope is that the devs DO NOT sacrifice this games beautiful amazing story and characters to appease a group of certain gamers and youtubers that just want a third person camera and gta on steroids, at the same time I wouldn't want the devs and writers to submit to fan service either. I just wish some of us that really love this masterpiece of storytelling were a little more vocal, but this video is something that needs to be shared. <3

I post my little contribution, knowingly that I haven't the same level that the ones shown by now.

And by now, I must say that the second video is very cool.
I also share the point of view of the last video about that the impact of the game is way more important that any other games I've played.

I post my little contribution, knowingly that I haven't the same level that the ones shown by now.

And by now, I must say that the second video is very cool.
I also share the point of view of the last video about that the impact of the game is way more important that any other games I've played.

Very cool, thanks ;)

Top Bottom