cyberpunk 2077 flatlined issue.

+
Hello everyone.

So since 4 days ago i have been trying to fix this "flatlined" issue with the game. I bought it on steam but no matter what i do it just wont launch for me.
I can share my PC set up atm be aware it is not the most pwoerful system but pwoerful enough to play the game at least.

Intel Core i5-6600K - 4 trådar / 3,5GHz (3,9 Ghz Turbo) / 6MB / Socket 1151
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GAMING (STRIX-GTX1070-8G-GAMING)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2x4GB) / 2666MHz / DDR4 / CL16 / CMK8GX4M2A2666C16
Samsung SSD 750 EVO 500GB (MZ-750500BW)
Seagate Intern harddrive Desktop HDD 1TB (Cache 64MB / 7200RPM / Sata 6Gb/s) ST1000DM003
ASUS Z170-E - ATX / Z170
Cryorig H7 CPU Kylare
EVGA PowerSupply (PSU) SuperNOVA 650 G2 650W
W10

Now i have seen the minimum req to run this game and i am sure my set up can run it.
However it just wont start. I get to the launcher then when i press play it wont start and i get the error flatlined message.
I have done the fix them yourself solutions all from upgrading my drivers, verifying the game on steam, try to start it on the .exe file and even redownloding it 5 times since then and not even once been able to start the game.
I can start every other game from Ubisoft games to anything really and never once have this happend to me.
My questions here is as follow:

1. Is it my PC that is too underpower and just cant play the game? If so what would i need to upgrade it to play the game with?
2. Is it Cyberpunk it self that is the issue?
3. How many of you have the same issue as i have?

Thank you for reading this everyone i just want to make sure that i am not alone in this.

Hello everyone.

So since 4 days ago i have been trying to fix this "flatlined" issue with the game. I bought it on steam but no matter what i do it just wont launch for me.
I can share my PC set up atm be aware it is not the most pwoerful system but pwoerful enough to play the game at least.

Intel Core i5-6600K - 4 trådar / 3,5GHz (3,9 Ghz Turbo) / 6MB / Socket 1151
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GAMING (STRIX-GTX1070-8G-GAMING)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2x4GB) / 2666MHz / DDR4 / CL16 / CMK8GX4M2A2666C16
Samsung SSD 750 EVO 500GB (MZ-750500BW)
Seagate Intern harddrive Desktop HDD 1TB (Cache 64MB / 7200RPM / Sata 6Gb/s) ST1000DM003
ASUS Z170-E - ATX / Z170
Cryorig H7 CPU Kylare
EVGA PowerSupply (PSU) SuperNOVA 650 G2 650W
W10

Now i have seen the minimum req to run this game and i am sure my set up can run it.
However it just wont start. I get to the launcher then when i press play it wont start and i get the error flatlined message.
I have done the fix them yourself solutions all from upgrading my drivers, verifying the game on steam, try to start it on the .exe file and even redownloding it 5 times since then and not even once been able to start the game.
I can start every other game from Ubisoft games to anything really and never once have this happend to me.
My questions here is as follow:

1. Is it my PC that is too underpower and just cant play the game? If so what would i need to upgrade it to play the game with?
2. Is it Cyberpunk it self that is the issue?
3. How many of you have the same issue as i have?

Thank you for reading this everyone i just want to make sure that i am not alone in this.

Yeah, same here.
AMD Phenom II 6X 1055T 2.80 GHz
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB GDDR5
12 GB RAM

I don't know if I should wait for the patch, ot is it something with my configuration.
But the best part of this is the steam thinks I have already played this game for 5,5 hrs...

Attachments

• 5hrs.jpg
    5hrs.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 119
Hey man,

I have the exact same issue, although I don't get any message prompt. I try to launch the game, REDlauncher closes after a few seconds. I also have a PC that amounts a bit over the minimum requeriments.

cpu I7 960 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
GeForce GTX 1050ti
24 GBram
Win 7 64-bit

I meet all of the recommended specs except for my outdated (GPU ADM Radeon 550) and at low settings I've had few problems. I'd upgrade the GPU but I'm getting a new PC for Xmas.

I am no expert but there are a few things you can try before messaging CDPR,

1. Try verifying steam game files, do it by right clicking the game from library, going to properties, local files.
2. Try updating drivers/windows
3. try re downloading the game

Done all of the 3 but sadly i cant upgrade my windows 10 cus of some hard drive issue and it has been like that for years now.
I hope its not on my end and that i HAVE to upgrade my PC as well as reinstalling windows 10 and upgrade it cus if that is the case then i dont think cyberpunk is worth all that effort to make one single game work.

What is the error log, and when did you install the game?
Bc I have the same, but have played it when 1.03 was out only on the wrong driver so crappy visuals -like Runescape-. I had to re install but my wifi is sht so had to wait till 11 dec. Coincidentally when hotfix 1.04 came out, after that my game didnt boot anymore

I cant fix it but I'm kinda looking if specific errors are created by the hotfix 1.04

If you are on Windows 7, navigate to the games .exe file and make sure you've turned on "Windows 7 Compatibility". After that, hold left shift, right click the .exe and then click "Run as Administrator" (keep shift held in until game starts).

This should sort you out. It did for me.

Game still ran like absolute trash for me (my rig is more than capable, the game just has terrible optimisation) so I ended up refunding.

Disabling the Steam Overlay may help.

I dont have the Steam version, I have the GOG version. GOG Flatlines everytime the Overlay is enabled. I tried hooking the GOG version to Launch with Steam so I could use the Steam Overlay and chat with my friends in game but it glitches out and doesnt work.

Been near a week unable to launch from gog just flatlines every time, reinstalled twice, verified files countless times updated all drivers and windows even tried downloading a fix to exe file no joy!

CPU AMD Phenom 1055T 6 core 2.8ghz
16gb ram
asus GTX1660 super o/c
windows 10 64 bit updated
XG2530 Monitor tried 60hz ,120hz and launching from nvidea game exp, on and off even in the r6 files launch. gog over lay on and off.

Just hope there is a patch soon, or its refund route sadly, worse bit is it's a gift for xmas.

Been near a week unable to launch from gog just flatlines every time, reinstalled twice, verified files countless times updated all drivers and windows even tried downloading a fix to exe file no joy!

CPU AMD Phenom 1055T 6 core 2.8ghz
16gb ram
asus GTX1660 super o/c
windows 10 64 bit updated
XG2530 Monitor tried 60hz ,120hz and launching from nvidea game exp, on and off even in the r6 files launch. gog over lay on and off.

Just hope there is a patch soon, or its refund route sadly, worse bit is it's a gift for xmas.

- Dont edit the JSON config files.
- Download the CyberTweaks mod from Nexus, that should help out with your AMD CPU issue with the SMT fix in it.
- Uninstall the Geforce Experience application if you have it installed.
- make sure you are on one of the last 2 released NVidia drivers to be able to play.
- Keep the GOG Overlay OFF for Cyberpunk. Regardless if it works or not until that is fixed by either GOG or CP77 devs in the next patch.

v1.06 ive encountered more crashes when you edit the JSON files directly, especially when you enable the hidden options/feautures.

The same issue.
CPU - AMD Phenom II 1090T
Memory - 8GB
GPU - RX580
This configure can run most game at 1080p pretty well! But cannot play this game. Waiting for the patch. RDR2 is another game that cannot run on this configure, also the CPU issue.

Top Bottom