Cyberpunk 2077 - flickering trees and bushes /1080 Ti/

+
Hi,

I know that many people had similar problem (missing trees etc..) in Cyberpunk 2077 with older drivers.

But I am on the latest once and edges of bushes and trees flicker and it makes the game really annoying outside of the city. At first I thought it might be resolution or ultra details.. but after changing everything on low and checking others youtube videos, it does not seem that anyone got this problem. It happens only outside the city regarding so many trees and bushes. Everything is fine with other objects in the game.

Does anyone have any idea or have this problem too?

- sorry for quality, but you can see what I mean

playing @ 1080p resolution

i7 8700k / 1080 Ti (no OC) / 16gb ram / game on nvme

I have tried the DSR set to 1440p and it’s SO MUCH better. So I guess..it’s really regarding "low" resolution + no AA options in game. Can you confirm that it's normal? Or is something wrong on my side?

BTW.. I don't think, that the game looked that grainy/flickery in version 1.0. But I might be getting too crazy about it now. I don't know!

Thank you very much!!!

Hi,

I know that many people had similar problem (missing trees etc..) in Cyberpunk 2077 with older drivers.

But I am on the latest once and edges of bushes and trees flicker and it makes the game really annoying outside of the city. At first I thought it might be resolution or ultra details.. but after changing everything on low and checking others youtube videos, it does not seem that anyone got this problem. It happens only outside the city regarding so many trees and bushes. Everything is fine with other objects in the game.

Does anyone have any idea or have this problem too?

- sorry for quality, but you can see what I mean

playing @ 1080p resolution

i7 8700k / 1080 Ti (no OC) / 16gb ram / game on nvme

I have tried the DSR set to 1440p and it’s SO MUCH better. So I guess..it’s really regarding "low" resolution + no AA options in game. Can you confirm that it's normal? Or is something wrong on my side?

BTW.. I don't think, that the game looked that grainy/flickery in version 1.0. But I might be getting too crazy about it now. I don't know!

Thank you very much!!!
Trust me I notice way more glitches now there were there from the beginning, but also it could be a new problem. Just in general bugs and flickering stuff has been there since start, but now all the other little things are more noticeable.

I have the same problem with an 1080ti. Its a problem with the redengine. Look at witcher 3, same thing.

The antialiasing is shittier than usual in cyberpunk compared to other games. But its not just redengine despite its weak flaws atm. Most games utilize a really heavy aa solution which makes the game a blurry shitty shit like red dead 2.

If you would have a native 1440p monitor you wouldnt notice these things at all or at least much less. Just like with dsr. Its a pixel problem.

Edit: also these last hotfixes didnt really fix graphical glitches and what not, they just turned down the quality to make it run better. You can see this by datamining the retail version and the 1.06 version and comparw the config file settings from the exe. A lot of numbers are lower in 1.06.

1080Ti ,Ryzen 3600, X570 and 32GB 3600Mhz RAM here; also had the palm trees go haywire on me a few times but not too many. Must be a bug/glitch. Your hardware's not at fault here.

On the other hand i have some print screens and some pics of some in game visual stuff that would be......how do i put this gently.....jawdropping; to give you an idea of the kind of stuff i'm talking about, let's just say that Jackie had palm trees growing out of his face, but i don't want to add to the hate train so i'm not going to attach any images.

On the other, other hand i only had 1, yes, ONE, flatline crash in 270+ hours of gameplay; had tons of visual and phisics glitches but no game/quest breaking glitches/bugs, nothing that a load/restart game/restart pc wouldn't fix.

Am i Dissapointed? Yes.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom