CyberPunk 2077 - G.U.R.P.S? - Cyberpunk/old school RPG

+
CyberPunk 2077 - G.U.R.P.S? - Cyberpunk/old school RPG

I am very excited to play Cyberpunk 2077. I grew up playing pen and paper RPG such as G.U.R.P.S, middle earth role play, Tagmar, Cyberpunk, D&D..

I always dream of a RPG game that will come out bringing the best of these worlds, with the creativity, feeling of choice, consequence, dialogue, especially character development with LOTS of choices of customizing and directions of which you take your character. A true sense of mystery and immersion in this world. Like my child mind was when I playing pen and paper/dice rolling story telling RPG's with my friends... There would but lot's of us! But now we have all these possibilities...

I truly hope this game brings both of these worlds.

Share your thoughts!

Hi Biano 52

Me too I hope it will be an immersive experience. I still enjoy playing and occasionally running RPG's, which includes D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, and SLA Industries. I have also played G.U.R.P.S., Dark Heresy, Cyberpunk 2020, Shadowrun, White Wolf: Vampire, and Werewolf, Dragon Warriors, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Chill, Paranoia, D&D 1st, 2nd & 3rd, Traveller, Shogun, Cthulhu, & Runequest.
BioWare, did a reasonable job with the D&D games, and their Mass Effect and Dragon Age series, are also quite good for drawing you into the world of the game. So if CD Projekt Red, can pull the rabbit out of the hat, we should be in for one hell of a game. We can only hope they will have all of the key features of the Cyberpunk world, having Night City, is a good start.

SLA Industries, eh? We are everywhere! I wonder if Jared and Co. got their movie off the ground?

Anyway, this thread belongs either in the Mike Pondsmith section as a PnP thread, or the Dream RPG thread. Eventually.

Top Bottom