Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined (1.12)

+
Hi, first sorry my english it isn't my native language and perhaps I will need need google translate assisstance hehe
I have been issue on cp2077 steam version, in older versions I had no issue but with 1.12 hotfix my game does not launching I tried a lot a things like disable steam/amd radeon software overlay same for xbox game bar, verify intefity of game files, clean download cache and game cache, run the game as adm, disable full-screen optimizations, I checked my card video and window upgrates (OK) and other things that the community recommends doing but during my surfing on the internet I see that maybe the issue is cause by AVX in my case my CPU does not support AVX so I tried download a file that suppose would help me (AVX FIX(UPDATED FOR 1.04), available on nexus mod) I follow the tutorial but the game keeping not working. The AVX file show up a message "Missing native function 'GetStructure' in native class 'ItemID'
Validation failed for 1 type" I believe it is because is not for my version of the game. Are there any solution for that or I will have to wait CD Projekt fix that on the next upgrade(if that happens)? (my settings are just below)

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor (12 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB VRAM
8GB RAM
1 TB HDD

Top Bottom