Cyberpunk 2077 has Flatlined

+
Hello,
After I updated my game to patch 1.1 I cannot launch my game anymore. I have played 200 hours before it not crashing or having any problem. Now I cannot start the game. Reinstalled the game and has the same error. All was fine yesterday until the update, anyone else has the issue after update?

Attachments

• error (2).jpg
    error (2).jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 191
Hi.

Same error here.

When I try to run the game from Galaxy, it shows the CD PROJECT logo in red, flashes a second, and CYBERPUNK 2077 Has flatlined.

Tried to check the game, but it's ok.

I'm using GOG as well and I haven't come across any issues since patch 1.1 got released.

Edit: Have you tried reinstalling GOG Galaxy as opposed to the game?

Were you using mods? Update broke mods.
I never used a mod, thanks.
Tried one just a few mins ago, as stated in another thread, but it keeps crashing.

I'm using GOG as well and I haven't come across any issues since patch 1.1 got released.

Edit: Have you tried reinstalling GOG Galaxy as opposed to the game?
Neither me until today. It's really odd.
I've tried to run the game without galaxy but keeps crashing.

Thanks.

Hello,
After I updated my game to patch 1.1 I cannot launch my game anymore. I have played 200 hours before it not crashing or having any problem. Now I cannot start the game. Reinstalled the game and has the same error. All was fine yesterday until the update, anyone else has the issue after update?

Had the exact same issue. I have noticed that Discord Overlay was the problem for me. If I had Discord Overlay enabled, it crashed indefinitely immediatley upon launch. Disabled Discord overlay in the Discords options and everything is fine.

I messaged Discord and CDPR on twitter about it but no respose.

Very much this problem. Haven't been able to play version 1.1 not even once always flatlined while starting. Disabling Discord or GeForce overlays did not help at all. No mods, pure 100% bourbon vanilla. CDProjekt its time to pull your shtuff together.

Version=1
EventType=REDEngineErrorReport
EventTime=0
ReportIdentifier=ffffffff-ffffffff-00000001-00000000
Sig[0].Name=StackHash
Sig[0].Value=0x0000000000000000
Sig[1].Name=ErrorReason
Sig[1].Value=Assert
Sig[2].Name=InternalVersion
Sig[2].Value=3.0.3256355 P4CL: 4197920 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Patch0Hotfix2
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.1
LoadedModule[0]=Cyberpunk2077.exe...

Hi all.

I tried many things, as a fresh reinstall, check integrity, install a recommended mod for this error, erase ini's, run it directly from the .exe.... Nothing works.

Always the CD Project Red logo, and a second after, crashes to desktop.
I'm sending always my report to see if they can track the problem...

Thanks.

So Windows 10 pushed an update at the same time that broke the game. Remove the update KB4598291 and you should be good again. Created a ticket with support already #977461

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Looking for this update, in my windows history, it's not installed. :(

The latest I have is: KB4598242...

OK, just made it to work.

Reading forums someone updated his nvidia drivers and worked, so I've made the opposite, I've downgraded my version to 461.09 and it's working again.
Seems the 461.33 version I installed is not working properly....

Solved! Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom