Cyberpunk 2077: High hopes for this game.

+
Cyberpunk 2077: High hopes for this game.

Saw the teaser trailer of Cyberpunk 2077 recently.

I must say, I was blown away. The art style, visuals and music were amazing, everything fit so well together. Directly after watching the trailer I went and researched this game, everything I heard about it so far sounds awesome. A mature and gritty game, set in the near future. Cyberpunk style!

Joined the forums today to talk about the game with the awesome community and be updated on what will hopefully be a great title. Already I have noticed a big difference with the general fan-base of this game compared to others, everybody seems friendly and mature on this forum, which is very much appreciated.

I can't wait to see what the devs at CD Projekt Red make of this awesome concept, I personally think it will be great. I just hope that the developers don't rush the game and take as much time as needed to make this project perfect.

I have to say I'm super excited for this title.

Welcome to the forums bro! We all can't wait to see what CDProjekt is going to bring to us. I'm as super excited as you are!

Hey, thanks :)! I'm female though, so I guess bro doesn't really apply to me.
I will certainly be following this project and staying active on the forums. Very curious to see how it turns out.

There are only three developers in the gaming community that get my 100% trust and loyalty. KojiPro, Rockstar and CDPR, they can do no wrong in my eyes. The fact I have to wait two years is disheartening, but I can wait! ......

:rolleyes:

I NEED THIS GAME NOW!

There are only three developers in the gaming community that get my 100% trust and loyalty. KojiPro, Rockstar and CDPR, they can do no wrong in my eyes. The fact I have to wait two years is disheartening, but I can wait! ......

:rolleyes:

I NEED THIS GAME NOW!

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. CDProjekt will make sure of it. :D

Top Bottom