Cyberpunk 2077 is now back on the PlayStation Store!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
main_EN_1080x1080.png

Cyberpunk 2077 makes its return to the PlayStation Store and is now available worldwide.

You can play the game on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5. Additionally, a free next gen upgrade will be available for all owners of the PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077 in the second half of 2021. The upgrade will allow the title to take full advantage of the new console’s more powerful hardware.

Users may continue to experience some performance issues with the PS4 edition while we continue to improve stability across all platforms. The PS4 Pro and PS5 versions of the game will provide the best experience on PlayStation.

Last edited:

... a free next gen upgrade will be available for all owners of the PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077 in the second half of 2021...

There's a typo here, i guess. To my knowledge, it's the PS5 that's getting the next gen update.

Last edited:
Well, if you actually own a PS5 console, like you said. The way it's phrased by the OP can be a bit misleading.
For me, non english speaker, it's seem obvious that PS4 (pro) users can't install a "next-gen" patch on their "old-gen" consoles :)
It's a little bit like me. December on XB1x, free download on my brand new XBSX in january and free to install the "next-gen" patch when it will be release (You only pay once for the same game, luckily).

For me, non english speaker, it's seem obvious that PS4 (pro) users can't install a "next-gen" patch on their "old-gen" consoles :)
It's a little bit like me. December on XB1x, free download on my brand new XBSX in january and free to install the "next-gen" patch when it will be release (You only pay once for the same game, luckily)

Ooook, guess it's just me then. Anyway, no big deal. :)

They should have kept it off until it was fixed properly on base consoles, and Xbox should have gone the same route. They must have set a low bar if they're letting it back on in it's current state. Nothing motivates a company to fix something properly than losing £$.

No it's not. There's definitely some headroom.
View attachment 11228525
Don't expect the next gen version to be better than that. Or par to the pc ultra version.
Post automatically merged:

It only needed 6 extra months of development.
And still, if you go on PS store, Sony themselves suggest not to buy it if you have a base PS4.

Top Bottom