Votes: 23 18.4%
  • ...B) Anthem

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • ...C) Warcraft 3 Reforged

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • D) The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Votes: 32 25.6%

• Total voters
It's the next failed game period, tons of delays.
Conveniently they got hacked and can't work on the game anymore...
I wasn't born yesterday.
The good thing still remains, The Witcher Wild Hunt!
Cyberpunk 2077 is an epic fail, 0 AI on anything and nothing is interactable beyond quests.
Post automatically merged:

CP2077 will become a forgotten "What If?" game just like Anthem has now become.
To be honest, I don't even care for future anything for this game even though I had put 200+ hours into it.
I just wanted something interactive after all the quests were done, diners to street food servers are just random npc's with generic responses.
Walk up to any of them making food and talk to them, they aren't programmed to have any AI towards their job, such as cooks, police, dancers, etc...
Post automatically merged:

Makes me wonder if CDPR really made the Witcher wild hunt, it still steamrolls this game.

Last edited:
I think we are more in the line of Anthem,W3 reforged here. As Cd Projekt seems to fail to aknowledge that the game is very disappointing even if the game gets bug fixed.

My biggest fear is a repeat of the ME:Andromeda/Anthem disaster. Don't misunderstand, I really, really, REALLY hope that I'm wrong! But making CP2077 the game that we all expected and adding most of the promised content would take tremendous effort. It would be a lot of resources pumped into a game that they already sold and I just don't have that kind of faith in CDPR anymore. Part of me expects them to fix the worst bugs, release some minor updates and then cut their losses and focus on multiplayer. And if that is the case, I'd wish them to fail at least as hard as Bioware did.

B) Anthem.

I wasn't bothered by the many graphical glitches and hilarious bugs, or even the poor AI. It's everything else that has erased my confidence in CD Projekt Red. Where is the role-playing? Where are the choices and consequences? Where's the deep, branching story?

"So many choices, so many possibilities. And this is just one quest!" -- Deep Dive Video

We'll see what this company will do to correct such issues, but I'm not holding my breath.

Top Bottom