Cyberpunk 2077 Issues

+
Cyberpunk 2077 has many bugs and issues overall especially on the console versions.

Please CD Projekt Red, try your best to fix all the issues including the ones that I show in my video below. Hopefully future software updates can do the trick as I really want this game to shine!

*Below are the timestamps showing at what point I noticed issues.

At 0:04, a female NPC talks with a man's voice.

At 0:35, I'm looking down at my legs and feet and when I spin around, the movement of my feet are not in sync with the spinning.

At 1:13, jumping forward is causing the screen to shutter a lot. Try to make the screen not shutter at all and be a smooth transition.

At 1:36, while sprinting and jumping forward, my left hand is not visibly swinging on the screen as much as my right hand. Try to make them more in sync.

At 2:19, why is that while walking around not in attack mode with no fists or weapons equipped, the crosshair in the middle of the screen goes away? Does it supposed to be like this? In Fallout 4 for example, you see the crosshair in the middle of the screen while being equipped and unequipped. I think it's better that you see the crosshair in the middle of the screen while being unequipped too so that it helps you track items for example as you can do while being equipped.

At 4:27, the NPC talks with his mouth closed. I noticed this issue with a lot of the NPCs.

Another issue that I noticed is when pushing the left analog stick up and clicking it, it doesn't always activate sprint and is not very responsive. You should be able to activate sprint at all times by pushing the left analog stick up and clicking it.

I really hope that you guys can use my feedback and make the game better! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd add to this:

- screaming corpses (and bodies or even alive enemies getting stuck in or even behind the walls, making them unreachable),
- a persistent (during every save load) car texture delay (happened only to 1 car so far - the texture eventually loads properly),
- V appears bold and maskless in the mirror (even though he has hair and wears a hat and a mask during that time).

Also I had once gotten myself stuck behind a wall, and fallen out of the game map eventually. Had to load the last save to replay that part.

Attachments

• screaming corpse.png
    screaming corpse.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 116
  • texture.png
    texture.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I'd add to this:

- sreaming corpses (and bodies or even alive enemies getting stuck in or even behind the walls, making them unreachable),
- a persistent (during every save load) car texture delay (happened only to 1 car so far - the texture eventually loads properly),
- V appears bold and maskless in the mirror (even though he has hair and wears a hat and a mask during that time).

Also I had once gotten myself stuck behind a wall wall, and fallen out of the game map eventually. Had to load the last save to replay that part.
Is there a way that I can contact CD Projekt Red so that they can correct these issues?

Cyberpunk 2077 has many bugs and issues overall especially on the console versions.

Please CD Projekt Red, try your best to fix all the issues including the ones that I show in my video below. Hopefully future software updates can do the trick as I really want this game to shine!

*Below are the timestamps showing at what point I noticed issues.

At 0:04, a female NPC talks with a man's voice.

At 0:35, I'm looking down at my legs and feet and when I spin around, the movement of my feet are not in sync with the spinning.

At 1:13, jumping forward is causing the screen to shutter a lot. Try to make the screen not shutter at all and be a smooth transition.

At 1:36, while sprinting and jumping forward, my left hand is not visibly swinging on the screen as much as my right hand. Try to make them more in sync.

At 2:19, why is that while walking around not in attack mode with no fists or weapons equipped, the crosshair in the middle of the screen goes away? Does it supposed to be like this? In Fallout 4 for example, you see the crosshair in the middle of the screen while being equipped and unequipped. I think it's better that you see the crosshair in the middle of the screen while being unequipped too so that it helps you track items for example as you can do while being equipped.

At 4:27, the NPC talks with his mouth closed. I noticed this issue with a lot of the NPCs.

Another issue that I noticed is when pushing the left analog stick up and clicking it, it doesn't always activate sprint and is not very responsive. You should be able to activate sprint at all times by pushing the left analog stick up and clicking it.

I really hope that you guys can use my feedback and make the game better! Thanks!

I'll also had that in front of Lizzie's parking lot I can't park my car or bike into it. Almost as like it's hitting a rock

Please can we get people posting about a dodge button for PC. At least let me disable it. It's completely ruining my game, I can't sneak at all without accidentally dodging.

Top Bottom