Cyberpunk 2077 - language support

+
What about PC version?
Afaik, this problem doesn't apply to the PC version. You can play on PC in any languages (VOs and texts) as you like.

I'm gonna play on ps4. Can i choose english dub and russian subs?
As long as you get the right package ("PlayStation box code CUSA-16579 and CUSA-25194"), yeah I think you can.
See here for details.

Who cares, i play every game in there native languish. As long as the subs are English it's all good. I'm not even a English speaker. Ppl just need to learn a second language.

As I new user I can't create new topic, but I think it would fit here. I'm hungarian and CD Projekt, I couldn' thank you enough to continuous support for translate your games to our language. The witcher series hungraian translating were great, especially the w3, and I also have to mention the w1 hungarian audio, I loved that!
I usually don't buy games at full price, because I can't afford them. However because of the above (first time in my life) I decided to buy Cyberpunk 2077 at full price. I know had issues and delayes, but I learned to wait for something.
Thank you for making great games and thank you for translating them to hungarian!
Viva la polish-hungarian friendship! :)

I pre order cyberpunk because i know cdprojekt will make a legend. You say there will be Turkish subtitles in the game. but no xbox either. 10dec 00:26 i want to play but i can not find turkish subtitle :( pls help me (xbox one)

Hi,

I'm a Czech citizen living in Germany. I would like to play my game with czech UI+Subtitles on PS4. Please make something about it. We are neighbor countries so my situation is quiet common and applies for other gamers too.

hello ım ps4 player from turkey ı really love cyberpunk 2077 but ı wrongly bought game (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-18278 and CUSA-18279) here and ı dont have turkısh language can you please add turkısh language pack if you do this I am very grateful ı really love cdpr ı just want turkısh language pack. My best compliments

i live in UK therefore my version doesn't support my native language (Italian) is there any way for me to have an Italian pack for ps5 (ps4 version)? even willing to pay but not to purchase a whole new game from an Italian store.

Thanks

hi can you answer this Europe + Oceania + South Korea region will you add turkish language pack pls add or i will buy other region or pc but ı dont want thıs because i have game but ı dont have turkısh language and ı dont have no more money soo ım waiting ı hope so you can add all languages pack ps4 because pc players can play all languages but ps4 owners cant. Thanks

How to combine russian subs with eng dub in Steam version?

If I change lang of game it changes both

pc steam version subtitle setting not saving starting subtitle language english fix please

Last edited:
Hello. I play in Russian voice acting and everything is sounded great, but for some reason the announcements on the streets of Night City and the TV programs sound in English (!!!). On one of the episodes of Night City Wire, you said that the game does not have an original language and you are making the game so that it is played in each language as if it were a native language. Then why isn't the voice acting complete? It`s very sad((((((((((

Last edited:
Hi everybody, I have a question.

I am Spanish, but I live in England, so the games here are not going to contain the European Spanish voice acting...etc. I have looked for a version of the game with Spanish in it, but all of the shops tell me they will get the UK ones or they don't know. I already have my game (PS4) preordered for over a year now anyways.

Any chance the devs can tell us whether the language packs will be available for us to download at some point from the PS store? Thanks

I also wanted to play the game in spanish with english subtitles, even though I'm not a fluent spanish speaker, just because I kind of liked the JALI tech demos.

I don't see any options on GOG to download language packs, even after changing my language on GOG Galaxy. I'm assuming it only packs your chosen language when you initially download the game?

It is unfortunate on the part of the CD Projekt company that they take away the opportunity to play this beautiful game with the voices in Spanish, they are not asked to do a dubbing in Latin, the only thing they are asked is to give the opportunity to PS45, XBOX AMERICA to play it in Spanish to if it is in Spanish Spanish audio, it is unfair that only Europe is allowed to play in Spanish and we in America can only listen to it in English, Portuguese and French; Perhaps America is only CANADA AND USA ?, Here we also speak Spanish and a large percentage of people, it is an abuse what they are doing because we also pay the 60 dollars and we wait a long time for this game, so that they send us to listen to the game in English, French or Portuguese, hopefully rectify this with a dlc please, if they charge us for that it does not matter but hang the dlc with the language pack, Thanks

Weird that you got other options but not Spanish, you'd definitely think for that region you'd have Spanish, I'm sure it could be something they fix.

Top Bottom