Cyberpunk 2077 - language support

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
language_support-social_post-EN_wide.png

Attention console players!

The list of languages in which you'll be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 on consoles (VO and text) depends on the region. Here's the language breakdown for both physical and digital download versions of the game on Xbox One and PlayStation 4: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...al/issue/1571/cyberpunk-2077-language-support

Why is this exactly? I mean, it's not something that affects me since I play on pc and always in english but I feel bad for all Latin Americans not being able to play in spanish, aswell as portuguese players not being able to play in pt-br. It doesn't really make much sense to me.

hi i just think that region locks on consoles abaout language is BS pls consider change that, people in Portugal they were unable to play in pt br, and people in Latin America were unable to use Spanish ...

Thanks CDPR for including Italian voiceover this time, and for involving some of the best voice actors that we have in Italy. Thank you thank you thank you

Hi everybody, I have a question.

I am Spanish, but I live in England, so the games here are not going to contain the European Spanish voice acting...etc. I have looked for a version of the game with Spanish in it, but all of the shops tell me they will get the UK ones or they don't know. I already have my game (PS4) preordered for over a year now anyways.

Any chance the devs can tell us whether the language packs will be available for us to download at some point from the PS store? Thanks

Hello cd project red team

I would like to ask, once again, to think about the players from portugal !!!

I know that in Portugal there are only 10 million people ... but if there is a language similar to ours, put that language as an option (Brazilian Portuguese). I'm even good at English ... but there are people who aren't !!!
If you put the option (Brazilian Portuguese), there will be more people in Portugal playing the game !!
Can't you put subtitles pt-br in the european ps store / microsoft store for us to download later ??
Please don't forget the players in portugal

best regards, Francisco

Hello cd project red team

I would like to ask, once again, to think about the players from portugal !!!

I know that in Portugal there are only 10 million people ... but if there is a language similar to ours, put that language as an option (Brazilian Portuguese). I'm even good at English ... but there are people who aren't !!!
If you put the option (Brazilian Portuguese), there will be more people in Portugal playing the game !!
Can't you put subtitles pt-br in the european ps store / microsoft store for us to download later ??

best regards, Francisco

That is interesting!
I always thought about, if Portuguese people would like to play using Brazilian Portuguese. I guess at least some could! I remember that about 10 years ago, here in Brasil, we used to play games using Traditional Portuguese, like the first Uncharted. We didn't have that many games in Brazilian Portuguese.

Since we have similar language, I think it would be a good choice if CD Projekt RED let console players from Europe to choose Brazilian Portuguese too. This decision was probably made because Brasil is not a European country, but, this is probably something that can be fixed with an update.

Just tell other costumers that you know, to ask about it here too. Maybe using a Post for this could have better impact, anyway, I'm pretty confident that this is something that can be fixed with a patch.

That is interesting!
I always thought about, if Portuguese people would like to play using Brazilian Portuguese. I guess at least some could! I remember that about 10 years ago, here in Brasil, we used to play games using Traditional Portuguese, like the first Uncharted. We didn't have that many games in Brazilian Portuguese.

Since we have similar language, I think it would be a good choice if CD Projekt RED let console players from Europe to choose Brazilian Portuguese too. This decision was probably made because Brasil is not a European country, but, this is probably something that can be fixed with an update.

Just tell other costumers that you know, to ask about it here too. Maybe using a Post for this could have better impact, anyway, I'm pretty confident that this is something that can be fixed with a patch.

i really wanted someone from cd projekt RED to answer me ... i believe it is possible to solve this situation through a language patch ...

I will pray that they do it ... Don't forget the Portuguese players !!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11064323

Attention console players!

The list of languages in which you'll be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 on consoles (VO and text) depends on the region. Here's the language breakdown for both physical and digital download versions of the game on Xbox One and PlayStation 4: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...al/issue/1571/cyberpunk-2077-language-support

Hi CD Project Red Team!

First of all, I want to thank you for your excellent work and for sharing information with the players who are waiting to get their hands on the game.

I am Portuguese and I confess that I and others were certainly saddened by the news from the linguistic regions.

I was wondering if in the future there will be the possibility to download the language pack either on PSN or Microsoft Store?

Do not forget us, we are few but good! :LOL:

(y)

Hello CDPR! I join everyone who wrote from above about the fact that you would make it possible to download any necessary voice acting or text in any country. I myself live in Scandinavia, but I really want to play with Russian voice acting, but in my region they did not even add Russian text and now it very much pushes me to play without the language I want. I don’t think that it’s such a problem for you to make a language pack, because many people move to different countries and not everyone has the opportunity to understand not native language. You would just superbly help such people if you can still solve this problem by release.:):)

Hello,

What about PC version?
I live in Germany but I will get PC version (box) from my auntie from Poland.
So, will there be also German in the Polish version for computer?

@Vattier

Top Bottom