Cyberpunk 2077 - language support

+
Fiuff... in Steam you can change the languaje on game's properties -> languaje.. :D
Captura de pantalla 2020-12-10 233309.png

It is unfortunate on the part of the CD Projekt company that they take away the opportunity to play this beautiful game with the voices in Spanish, they are not asked to do a dubbing in Latin, the only thing they are asked is to give the opportunity to PS4,5, XBOX AMERICA to play it in Spanish to if it is in Spanish Spanish audio, it is unfair that only Europe is allowed to play in Spanish and we in America can only listen to it in English, Portuguese and French; Perhaps America is only CANADA AND USA ?, Here we also speak Spanish and a large percentage of people, it is an abuse what they are doing because we also pay the 60 dollars and we wait a long time for this game, so that they send us to listen to the game in English, French or Portuguese, hopefully rectify this with a dlc please, if they charge us for that it does not matter but hang the dlc with the language pack, Thanks

There's an issue with XBOX version for Brazil, all characters are mute when the default "Portugues Brasileiro" audio language is selected, what forced me to download the English audio language pack in order to play the game. Legends and interface are working okay with the translation, even tough there are some parts where Polski text appears.

As there is no post about this issue in this forum, which I belive is the apropriate channel to reach CD team, here is my report about this error.

Hi CD Project Red.

I live in Germany and here I bought the game for Xbox (disc version). Unfortunately, there is no Hungarian subtitle. Is it possible to download additional Hungarian subtitles (via update)? Is there another solution? Or should I buy the game again from another dealer or country?

Thanks for Future Answers.

Hi everybody, I have a question.

I am Spanish, but I live in England, so the games here are not going to contain the European Spanish voice acting...etc. I have looked for a version of the game with Spanish in it, but all of the shops tell me they will get the UK ones or they don't know. I already have my game (PS4) preordered for over a year now anyways.

Any chance the devs can tell us whether the language packs will be available for us to download at some point from the PS store? Thanks
I am in the exactly same situation, Spanish living in the UK, would be really nice have the chance to download at least the menus and subtitles. Hope someone hear you pleeeeaseee!

Hi CD project my name is Nuno from Portugal, I wanted to say first of all that I love your games mainly witcher and I had a great expectation for cyberpunk but I and many Portuguese players were very disappointed that once again they did not have subtitles in Portuguese, especially in America o game has a voice in Brazilian Portuguese. Being Portuguese the mother tongue I think it is a great lack of consideration because you have a large legion of fans in Portugal and I think you could at least launch a package with Portuguese subtitles for the European version just as you could with witcher 3 that many Portuguese love it and would be very happy ....

CD PROJEKT RED, please can you put the language PT-BR in Europe for players in Portugal. Can release a language patch please. I bought the game and i’m not playing the game because I dont know nothing about English.

Best regards. (I wrote in google translater)

Attachments

• C11565B7-129F-4FD9-910C-EAA12790B59F.jpeg
    C11565B7-129F-4FD9-910C-EAA12790B59F.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 62
Yup, no PT-BR in Europe... doenst even makes any sense. Is not like this gives them much more work to make something allrady created as an option for other parts in the world as an optional download.
Realy disapointed

Hi everyone! FYI, i realized that when i launch my game(UK Version), the message about everything in the game is fictional and about epileptsy it appears in Spanish for me but then next moment the menu and everything in English. Does this make any sense? Please do something Cdprojekt!!🙏

Can we like get all languages in all countries/continents? Like I want to play with japanese/korean dubs but I can't rly do that on the playstation :p

I really don't understand why the consoles were so badly cheated, in addition to very poor optimization, we also do not have the ability to download any language and have to play only with regional restrictions. All this is fixed by a very good amount for the game, which at the same time cannot even be returned on consoles. Can you say at least an approximate date when it will be possible to download the language packs? Why, in this case, pc players everywhere benefit?:(

Hi CD Project RED

I live in Germany, I'm Hungarian, I bought my game here, maybe it wouldn't be, is the Hungarian language available in the form of an update? (Xbox One) As I see it, the dubbing can be downloaded separately in many different languages, why not subtitles?
I would be happy for him to solve this in the near future!

Oki I´ll try to do it brief.
Dear CD project RED

I am a Czech living in Ireland (ps4 - going for ps5) and NO i did not read you memo about REGION LOCKED languages.
Honestly i don´t know who decided to release this nonsensical decision (to lock languages by geography) and we ALL know that people with different languages and nationalities are living all over the planet.

the question is:

Who the heck decided "regional lock" (i will understand nudity/other problematical issues) for LANGUAGE??

You were crunching time to release product and this was one of the decisions that you made?
I mean c´mon it is not making any sense.
And even if you go for it, what has Ireland to do with Oceania (i mean Ireland IS EUROPE)!!

Please give me a chance to play game in the European language (Czech) in MY LANGUAGE..

Multiple nationalities living in different countries make it possible (what about Slovaks in US or what about or Turkish people in japan ETC)..

Please Do something with this nonsensical decision and make your game MORE OPEN for EVERYONE.

MAKE THIS GAME AWESOME

WE SUPPORTED YOU

Last edited:
Hello cd project red team...again

I would like to ask, once again, to think about the players from portugal !!!

I know that in Portugal there are only 10 million people ... but if there is a language similar to ours, put that language as an option (Brazilian Portuguese). I'm even good at English ... but there are people who aren't !!!
If you put the option (Brazilian Portuguese), there will be more people in Portugal playing the game !!
Can't you put subtitles pt-br in the european ps store / microsoft store for us to download later ??
Please don't forget the players in portugal

I don´t give up

best regards, Francisco
Post automatically merged:

Oki I´ll try to do it brief.
Dear CD project RED

I am a Czech living in Ireland (ps4 - going for ps5) and NO i did not read you memo about REGION LOCKED languages.
Honestly i don´t know who decided to release this nonsensical decision (to lock languages by geography) and we ALL know that people with different languages and nationalities are living all over the planet.

the question is:

Who the heck decided "regional lock" (i will understand nudity/other problematical issues) for LANGUAGE??

You were crunching time to release product and this was one of the decisions that you made?
I mean c´mon it is not making any sense.
And even if you go for it, what has Ireland to do with Oceania (i mean Ireland IS EUROPE)!!

Please give me a chance to play game in the European language (Czech) in MY LANGUAGE..

Multiple nationalities living in different countries make it possible (what about Slovaks in US or what about or Turkish people in japan ETC)..

Please Do something with this nonsensical decision and make your game MORE OPEN for EVERYONE.

MAKE THIS GAME AWESOME

WE SUPPORTED YOU

I absolutely agree with everything !!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for your efforts. Also I want to thank you about Turkish language support and want to to improve it to Turkish language sound with Turkish subtittle Best wishes

Language support is kinda lame at PC Gog version. I switch between English and Russian all the time (because me and my daughter play in different languages) and client somehow chokes on Russian localization files all the time, and deletes them. So I have to download 5Gb of data over and over again after each switch. Fix please

Top Bottom