Cyberpunk 2077 mod tools released!

+
That's great.
for me open the closed doors and fill it (like Fallout 3-4 new Vegas, i dont know if anyone know this mods, but now for me are basic foundamentally fallout has suffered the same fate as CP 2077) ) and also new weapons and dress and a way to expose them :D

That's very nice, but what can it do?
Does it have UI?

Are these rather low-level scripts or whatnot to tweak (raw) game data?
If so, it's more of for data miners or similar, right?

Even for the naysayers, this has to be a net positive for CP 2077 over those "other" games. I can't wait for the storm of YouTube videos!

Cheers Chooms.

That's very nice, but what can it do?
Does it have UI?

Are these rather low-level scripts or whatnot to tweak (raw) game data?
If so, it's more of for data miners or similar, right?
its up to the modder refine the script, and rest assured they are good at it, in the years i have seen marvels come out from the modders community

its up to the modder refine the script, and rest assured they are good at it, in the years i have seen marvels come out from the modders community
So the tools are basically game-uncooker?
And it's up to the community to...let's say implement it?
Does it open every type of file in the game including AI, models, items, sounds, dialogues,...?

Are there some limitations - I mean, you can't really(=comfortably) tweak levels without UI, right?

Are there some limitations - I mean, you can't really(=comfortably) tweak levels without UI, right?

I dont know, but i am sure that modders are very capable, sometimes they are even better then the game designer themself

Top Bottom