Cyberpunk 2077 Modding support for the WolvenKit

+
asdasdsadada.jpg

nice

A failure is nothing but a new opportunity to improve. What if Cyberpunk 2077 is the beginning of a wonderful stage? Night City is crying out for it !!!!

CR2W has been a great tool for editing Cyberpunk env, but it has its limits and makes things a bit complicated as it is all Hex
When Wolfenkit is released, everything will be so practical and precise, that there are no ways to thank for the work and dedication that is put on top of this tool to make the life of modders many easier and simpler!

Do you reckon Wolvenkit will be able to edit River and Panam to be bi romanceable? The current tools can make Judy and Kerry bi but River and Panam seem to ignore the inputted romance commands. I have next to no coding knowledge and you sound like you know what you're talking about...

Still getting this error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error Fody/Catel: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. WolvenKit 1

when doing a build on the master branch.

Any suggestions?

Still getting this error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error Fody/Catel: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. WolvenKit 1

when doing a build on the master branch.

Any suggestions?
We have recently fixed it. Build it again. It's annoying but works. Catel had an error on their end on error logging.

WolvenKit Pre-release beta​

Sorry for the long silence!
We have released a pre-release beta version of WolvenKit. You can find it on our discord [link removed]. Note that this is still WIP but we hope some of you can help us find some bugs before we release it for everyone.
Happy modding!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have released a pre-release beta version of WolvenKit. You can find it on our discord [link removed]. Note that this is still WIP but we hope some of you can help us find some bugs before we release it for everyone.

Heads up, think your link was removed by a mod

Just a quick update: We are working hard on a much better CR2W editor (its nearly finished) and fixing up witcher 3 capabilities with the new UI.
As a side project, I started working on trying to render the Cyberpunk 2077 map but that will take time for even view only rendering.
Happy modding!

WolvenKit Version 8.2
WolvenKit 8.2 brings massive improvements in key areas. Features such as the Asset Browser have been refactored to be more robust and efficient. This build also features the first scalable content pipeline for importing various assets. Be sure to thoroughly read the Release Notes and check the showcase video!
Implemented
  • UI overhaul
  • Fast game asset loading
  • Better modding workflow
  • Import/Export tools for modifying textures, meshes etc
  • File, Texture, Mesh, Audio and Video previews
  • Performance improvements Fixed
  • Many bug fixes, see the changelog for details
Wiki: https://wiki.cybermods.net/wolvenkit
Github: https://github.com/WolvenKit/WolvenKit/releases/tag/8.2.0.0
Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2201

A failure is nothing but a new opportunity to improve. What if Cyberpunk 2077 is the beginning of a wonderful stage? Night City is crying out for it !!!!
we need a lot more talent than the usual gender switch, clothing swap, penis modding, hentai that i'm seeing blasted all over nexus. i have over a decade modding all kinds of games from strategy to sims to rpgs to action shooters at the deepest level. yes including hacking the engine programming itself. i am eagerly awaiting redtools for some true mind blowing in depth modding that i'm frankly not seeing right now anywhere. my only hope is that we can pull even more talent so the modding scene can actually be alive instead of the usual bethesda and mount and blade bullshit with reskinned models and copy and paste crap scenarios

Top Bottom