Cyberpunk 2077 my SUGGESTIONS after 1.6 patch

+
Hello. That's what the players want:

1. Change benchmark. Benchmark mode is inaccurate, sometimes showing completely different results. Also, it's boring!!! Do it the same as in your commercial video, it will be mega cool!

2. Metro and Undergroung metro system, like in mods, but official! Players need it.

3 . It would be nice to have more Gore and Blood effects in the Game. Return animation effect from E3 2018 Demo on 2:47 (brutal kill), and add an option in game menu.

4. Need more game graphic options. Increasing the LoD and Draw Distance of Vehicles. Maximum settings everywhere should be Off/Lowest/Low/Medium/High/Highest/Ultra/Psycho, like on screenshot:

5. Add a humanity parameter. When it's high, there are side effects like in the Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners Anime.

6. The first equip animations of the weapons are so cool, please make it so that they keep happening from time to time when switching weapons.

7. Ned more interactions with the world, like sitting on a bench or a Table in a Café.

8. Car customizations.

9. Car autopilot. Shots from car.

10. Car Delamain must be armored, not like be simple car. Also, why not it shoot?

11. Many textures in low quality. Can you do HD Texture Pack? Like in Fallout 4, Shadow of Mordor, TES Skyrim and many others.

12. May models in low quality. Can you do HD Model Pack?

12. Restore Ripper animations when we get work done please.

13. I'm kinda hoping that you will allow you to communicate more in a relationship.

14. NPCs schedule as in TES Oblivion.

15. More enemy types and put more hacks on the enemy netrunners, they need a boost in importance and presence. AI netrunners should be able to use detonate grenade (the noise is a dead giveaway you gotta get rid of it) gun jam, deafen, reboot optics, suicide (although longer loading in the player just so you have time to reach the netrunner before its too late)

16. Being to able to customize your save game name. I have a lot of different saved games, with separate playthroughs and it would be nice to be able to tell them apart more easily.

17. Reputation level with gangs/fixers. Bad rep = shoot on sight at HQ, random car chase/drivebys, fights with other cyberpunks sent to kill you. Good rep = new cars, car vinyls, new gigs, access to new weapons/vendors, minigames etc.

18. Extended multi layer police encounter. As in, a random encounter generates a followup encounter mission with tougher difficulty and better loot, which generates an even tougher one with multiple cyberpsychos and better loot. It will take a hit on gang rep.

19. A feature where NPCs react to you based on your street cred.

20. Add Nude Sasha Grey in Lizzie Bar as DLC. For example braindance.

21. Pay more to programmers, not marketers.

22. Public dynamic roadmap, from which it will be clear what bugs you are trying to fix / what to add. Like TRELLO.

Wow there are a lot of suggestions here that I would love to see as well, some of the more sand box immersive elements especially. I'd like to see at least a small improvement to the ragdolls. I'm tired of shooting an enemy just to have their body go as stiff as a mannequin and get stuck almost completely upright even when they are dead.

Maybe someone can confirm as I have not seen it yet, but is it changed where mods are only craftable in one grade but not accounting for having the required perk of crafting that grade?

Example: when you unlock lv18 of crafting it unlocks legendary mods to be crafted, but you may not yet have the artisan perk which means you can craft mods as there is not available grade of the mod anymore because the legendaries replace the epic ones.
Also a secondary issue is that not all clothing is of legendary grade.
And a lesser clothing cant use legendary mods.

This should be changed to where a legendary version of all mods is added, but that you still retain the lesser grades for usage also.

Maybe someone can confirm as I have not seen it yet, but is it changed where mods are only craftable in one grade but not accounting for having the required perk of crafting that grade?
Nothing have changed, "sadly" :(
If you don't have the "related" perk, you're not able to craft them (so I suppose, as soon as you reach the required level in crafting skill to change their rarity, you have to activate the perk to be able to craft them).
With crafting perks
09-11-2022_10-30-10-kct5nwap.jpeg09-11-2022_10-29-44-y3xaaazw.jpeg
After reseting my perk points
09-11-2022_10-30-44-5paahkby.jpeg09-11-2022_10-31-14-d4msbyh4.jpeg

Top Bottom