Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

+
What's the point of setting the gender with 2 voices to choose from, if the game won't even let you delete the tits on your character anyway?

Yet all females are born with them one shape or another.
Is this some femdom shizzel your harping for here?
How is it femdom shizzel? Being forced to have tits defeats the point of changing the gender with picking one of two voices.
Post automatically merged:

@RhymeLime , could you remind us what the specific situation was, please? An issue with character creation?
In each of the 3 chest options, you can't have the tits deleted. You can only make them a bit smaller.

The only thing I could comment on this is if you select NO nudity in the settings, why are there 'tits' showing in character creation. You do not need them bared to see the size they are even if they have underwear on, ESO it works fine.

if a player chooses NO nudity for whatever reasons that is what you should get. As to removing them all together to try and make a character type that is not offered within the game, can I ask Why?

The only thing I could comment on this is if you select NO nudity in the settings, why are there 'tits' showing in character creation. You do not need them bared to see the size they are even if they have underwear on, ESO it works fine.

if a player chooses NO nudity for whatever reasons that is what you should get. As to removing them all together to try and make a character type that is not offered within the game, can I ask Why?
I think it's misunderstanding. I wasn't talking about censorship nor removing tits from the game, but the possibility of removing tits from the character you make.

So what are you after a character with (I'm guessing?) a female voice maybe the face but not what is thought upon as a 'normal' female body.

BTW I didn't 'misunderstand' what the thread is about, I was just adding my viewpoint on the fact they are shown and this seemed a good thread to add it into. Didn't want to create a new thread about "why can we see boobs if we select no nudity" because all the "what's wrong with nudity in games" fiasco would happen, not what I wanted at all.
So sorry if I hijacked the thread a bit but it was sort of on topic as such.

So what are you after a character with (I'm guessing?) a female voice maybe the face but not what is thought upon as a 'normal' female body.
I used the feature to choose male gender for the female body type because male body type basically forces player's character to be old and ugly. However what's the point in having that feature if you can't even delete the tits anyway?

That's the reason why we won't get any good RPG down the line. People asking for stuff that is utterly irrelevant gameplay wise. And devs delivering it (maybe).
Yes, because obviously only gameplay mechanics related things are important in RPG game's development.

You could choose the Male V, swap the dick for a vagina then swap the voice for Female V and BAM no titties! :D
Choosing male body type would force my character to be old and ugly.

If you're looking for more femenine hair that's not available for the Male V but is for the Female V then *shrug*, smallest titties option?
That's what I got on my character, but they are definitely still there.

Last edited:

Guest 4406876

Yes, because obviously only gameplay mechanics related things are important in RPG game's development.
Yes as if they don't affect gameplay (in a wide meaning here not just raw shooting etc meaning) they end up being useless. Like most of the things in NC.

Well I agree that there is need an option for that. I tried to make a character like in boku no pico and did not succeed because breasts are not removable :c

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom