Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

+
I think the nipple option is good enough. O mean, you can just select the male version first, then give it a vagina and makeup.

No need to mame it hard or complicated

This has to be one of the most absurd posts that I have seen in a long while.
So we are asking for more options that have nothing to do with the performance of the game, but visual flare? I can't even call this visual flare, this is more like an obsessive selfish mind set if you ask me.
This is not a 3rd person perspective video game, it is first person. Why would it matter at all whether your character has no boobs versus small boobs at ESPECIALLY when you are creating a female character?
Sounds like some sick fetish if you ask me and I bet this is some little boy or some dude requesting this. You won't ever see your boobs unless you look in the mirror. Just pick some small boobs (cause I mean women are born with boobs), focus on enjoying the game versus picking it apart for the most microscopic detail that doesn't matter for 99% of the players who bought the game. CDProject Red didn't make this game for only you they made it for ALL OF US.

This has to be one of the most absurd posts that I have seen in a long while. So we are asking for more options that have nothing to do with the performance of the game, but visual flare? I can't even call this visual flare, this is more like an obsessive selfish mind set if you ask me. This is not a 3rd person perspective video game, it is first person. Why would it matter at all whether your character has no boobs versus small boobs at ESPECIALLY when you are creating a female character? Sounds like some sick fetish if you ask me and I bet this is some little boy or some dude requesting this. Focus on enjoying the game versus picking it apart for the most microscopic detail that doesn't matter for 99% of the players who bought the game. CDProject Red didn't make this game for only you they made it for ALL OF US.

I love you. Seriously, for all of this. I was about to reply with something similar, but you said it better than I could lol

This has to be one of the most absurd posts that I have seen in a long while.
So we are asking for more options that have nothing to do with the performance of the game, but visual flare? I can't even call this visual flare, this is more like an obsessive selfish mind set if you ask me.
This is not a 3rd person perspective video game, it is first person. Why would it matter at all whether your character has no boobs versus small boobs at ESPECIALLY when you are creating a female character?
Sounds like some sick fetish if you ask me and I bet this is some little boy or some dude requesting this. You won't ever see your boobs unless you look in the mirror. Just pick some small boobs (cause I mean women are born with boobs), focus on enjoying the game versus picking it apart for the most microscopic detail that doesn't matter for 99% of the players who bought the game. CDProject Red didn't make this game for only you they made it for ALL OF US.
This request is completely and 100% reasonable and fine.
People in CP77 can have literally any of their bodyparts removed and replaced. Not having breasts for females should have been an option from the getgo. And tbh more customizatin options should have been too. I wanna go to the extremes with the body modification, like the plastic looking skin to silver etc.
But I digress.
The thing is, the whole choose your voice/body type/genitelia was to address transexuality (from what i'm guesing) . But they did a half arsed job with it. Having a flat chest option would have been a much better representation of a transgender person't transition.
And the only "selfish mindset" is to think that a simple request like this is entitled because it "apparently removed attention" from things that matter to you more.
A flat chest option really shouldn't be that much work to implement anyways.

I hear you, and some of those things I have yet to hear about in regards for CDPR's reasoning about adding genitalia.
About the "selfish-mindset", I was trying to say that with all of the issues that this game has, demanding that they change this seems a bit small compared to fixing the actual gameplay mechanics such as glitches with performance, graphics, NPC interactions, weapon glitches, etc. There is a long list of items.

I'm not saying that this person's view point is invalid or doesn't have value, but what I am saying is that I personally appreciate the devs focusing more on the actual game mechanic problems rather than something like this.

It's just my preference, but I understand a little more, maybe what the poster stated, however, you and I both could be wrong and this poster could have another reasoning behind their post.
Post automatically merged:

What's the point of setting the gender with 2 voices to choose from, if the game won't even let you delete the tits on your character anyway?
You know I thought about your post and what my response was to you. I still stand by what I said, but I would like for you to know that I don't understand exactly where you are coming from with this post.

More importantly, I am not saying that your request is invalid or has no value, I'm sure that is has value to someone out there over the rainbow, I just don't agree with it being a priority in the "Grand Scheme" of things on CDPR's to-do list.

I am saying is that I personally appreciate the devs focusing more on the actual game mechanic problems rather than something like this, as it seems a bit small compared to fixing the actual gameplay mechanics such as glitches with performance, graphics, NPC interactions, weapon glitches, etc. There is a long list of items.

Last edited:
I hear you, and some of those things I have yet to hear about in regards for CDPR's reasoning about adding genitalia.
About the "selfish-mindset", I was trying to say that with all of the issues that this game has, demanding that they change this seems a bit small compared to fixing the actual gameplay mechanics such as glitches with performance, graphics, NPC interactions, weapon glitches, etc. There is a long list of items.

I'm not saying that this person's view point is invalid or doesn't have value, but what I am saying is that I personally appreciate the devs focusing more on the actual game mechanic problems rather than something like this.

It's just my preference, but I understand a little more, maybe what the poster stated, however, you and I both could be wrong and this poster could have another reasoning behind their post.
I'm not a transgender person myself, but even I was surprised by the superfical customization options regards to this. To me having a flat chested option for females would be the most obvious way to make people who are in the middle of transition feel seen.
And there are many things that need addressing in the game. Virtually every aspect of the game. But just because someone makes a post about their personal interest and request, it doesn't mean they are asking to be put on top of the priority list. Their thread here has just as much right to exist than any other feedback threads.

I'm not a transgender person myself, but even I was surprised by the superfical customization options regards to this. To me having a flat chested option for females would be the most obvious way to make people who are in the middle of transition feel seen.
And there are many things that need addressing in the game. Virtually every aspect of the game. But just because someone makes a post about their personal interest and request, it doesn't mean they are asking to be put on top of the priority list. Their thread here has just as much right to exist than any other feedback threads.
Post about being a priority, I understand that this is not it. Unfortunately, if you are a developer, the more open with options your creations have, it opens up a can of worms. Because everyone wants or would like things to be to their specification. The more options, the more problems, and we all know that it can be challenging to please any and all people. But we as gamers want options so it's a catch 22.

It would be nice to have all types of people represented, I agree, but does a team like this have the time to allocate all wishes... That remains to be seen.

Post about being a priority, I understand that this is not it. Unfortunately, if you are a developer, the more open with options your creations have, it opens up a can of worms. Because everyone wants or would like things to be to their specification. The more options, the more problems, and we all know that it can be challenging to please any and all people. But we as gamers want options so it's a catch 22.

It would be nice to have all types of people represented, I agree, but does a team like this have the time to allocate all wishes... That remains to be seen.
Well they already "wasted" time and resources in a half arsed customization. It's only logical to ask them to do it properly. Also I'm by no means an expert, but a simple mesh and texture adjustment really shouldn't take weeks of work.

But in the end your arguement simply boils down to personal preference and interest. Ofc you won't care for devs even bothering with this since it isn't relevant to you. But who are we to say they can't make a post about their desires and requests?
Let them make their voice heard, the devs can decide if it is a priority or not. They will know if it's doable or too much work. There is no need to try and shut down threads like this.

I think if they are going to censor this game they might as well censor everything that could potentially offend someone in it

Of all the things to focus on to improve the game content-wise; the sheer amount of effort and money that would go into having to custom tailor each wearable item to account for breast size/lack thereof for a first person game is not one of those things. That is a ton of work, the dev's clearly chose quality assets over just stretching textures. I'm sure there will be a mod down the road if you really want this, but all the female wearable assets are all set to normal boob size, so it'll most likely be a mod that gives you the female heads on a male body.

No previous major AAA RPG to my knowledge has allowed the mixing/matching of different genders voices, bodies, and genitalia. I almost wish they didn't do this because despite it not being a thing before, somehow suddenly CDPR does it and I've seen a ton of threads complaining its not enough.

Well they already "wasted" time and resources in a half arsed customization. It's only logical to ask them to do it properly. Also I'm by no means an expert, but a simple mesh and texture adjustment really shouldn't take weeks of work.

But in the end your arguement simply boils down to personal preference and interest. Ofc you won't care for devs even bothering with this since it isn't relevant to you. But who are we to say they can't make a post about their desires and requests?
Let them make their voice heard, the devs can decide if it is a priority or not. They will know if it's doable or too much work. There is no need to try and shut down threads like this.
Wait... So you got from what I said, that we need to shut down threads like this? That's is where you are completely wrong. I never said that or insinuated that.

Threads or opinions period should be heard, but just because someone doesn't agree with someone else's opinion or post does not mean that the person doesn't want that the poster to post things such as this. That's how we create engagement for understanding and growth. We need both post and responses (within reason). A post isn't anything and bears no weight without responses (negative, neutral, or positive). It's creating an unknown recipe for an undiscovered meal by a group of people all over the world; we wont know what will work and won't work until we taste all of the ingredients together, you may not understand using pepper until you taste it in the meal.

Yes, at the end of it all, it is personal preference and the Devs are the ones who will decide and me nor you or anyone cannot decide what the devs will ultimately grow to do with all of these issues.

It is amazing that you thought that I felt that this person's voice shouldn't be heard, but that's ok.

What about a penis and a vagina? Hermaphrodite representation.
Parasitic twins? Conjoined representation.
People in wheelchairs?

The narrow mindedness is appalling. Let the dude have no tits already.

Hahaha I think the cock customization is different because it doesn't change anything once you have clothes on (unless you get the fun bug where your dick sticks out of your pants), whereas you'd expect a flat chested female character to look different from a big-breasted character when they're wearing a skimpy top.
I mean breast size didn't change a lot either if u have clothes on no matter if u choose small or big it will show the average ones on size
Post automatically merged:

What about a penis and a vagina? Hermaphrodite representation.
Parasitic twins? Conjoined representation.
People in wheelchairs?

The narrow mindedness is appalling. Let the dude have no tits already.
Lool

Top Bottom