Cyberpunk 2077 — Next-Gen Trial

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Experience Night City on Next-Gen!

Free next-gen trial version of Cyberpunk 2077 allows for 5 hours of playtime and is available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S starting now until March 15th.

Learn more: http://cyberpunk.net/next-gen

Last edited:
Even though the reasons that it has come about are less than stellar, I just wanted to say what a great "innovation" this is. I know demo discs are hardly a new idea, I grew up with shareware, games are so expensive nowadays and being willing to give people a chance to try the product before they buy is awesome. I hope more developers follow suit.

Hi all, if someone could answer this question for me before I re-install this on my series X. Does this still feel like 2 separate games? What I mean is when you are in a story mission I always thought it was pretty great. however, if it's anything else the game feels dead. Are the NPC's still brain dead and ask you totally irrelevant things or answer you with totally irrelevant things? Thanks in advance.

Hi all, if someone could answer this question for me before I re-install this on my series X. Does this still feel like 2 separate games? What I mean is when you are in a story mission I always thought it was pretty great. however, if it's anything else the game feels dead. Are the NPC's still brain dead and ask you totally irrelevant things or answer you with totally irrelevant things? Thanks in advance.
Usually, after patch releases, some people are streaming the game on youtube or twitch: testing out and comparing things. Maybe you can find some of those already. Later separate comparison videos (like 1.3 vs 1.5) should come out. I haven't played the game so can't tell, based on patch notes next gen already looks way ahead of old gen.

On PS5 I get 2 options; the PS4 version and the PS5 TRAIL.
I know the updates for PS5 are overly complicated but how do I get the regular PS5 version installed?

Can we get a high resolution wallpaper with the new Valerie illustration pretty please? :sleep:

Last edited:
I know the updates for PS5 are overly complicated but how do I get the regular PS5 version installed?
I suppose there is no "real" difference (you can buy the PS4 version and upgrade it to PS5 version for free).

Same here!
Have PS4 version installed on PS5 via disc. Can only launch Trial version of the game or the PS4 version. Option to buy PS5 version. Deleted everything and rebooted and still the same outcome.
Located in EU if that makes any difference.

Same here!
Have PS4 version installed on PS5 via disc. Can only launch Trial version of the game or the PS4 version. Option to buy PS5 version. Deleted everything and rebooted and still the same outcome.
Located in EU if that makes any difference.
I've done exactly the same steps, with the same outcome, in the same Union

after update 1.5 next gen game 5 min, in the first cinematic and Jonny siverhand's hand is still bugged :)

Attachments

• 2022-02-16_1405_1.png
    2022-02-16_1405_1.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 372
What do you mean? PC doesn't need a next gen version unless there's been some brand new operating system release. They're just updating the original game.
There is somewhat of a new system released though. Windows 11 offers some of next gen console functionality.

Even though the reasons that it has come about are less than stellar, I just wanted to say what a great "innovation" this is. I know demo discs are hardly a new idea, I grew up with shareware, games are so expensive nowadays and being willing to give people a chance to try the product before they buy is awesome. I hope more developers follow suit.
Those days, where we were all masters of level 1, 2 and 3 ;)

The trial was the first time I ever played. Told me all I wanted to know so I'm finaly on board.
And of course the game only crashed after I bought it :ROFLMAO::facepalm:but I still like it.

Top Bottom