Cyberpunk 2077 — Night City Wire: Episode 3

+
Hello o/

I enjoyed yet another Night City Wire.

However, I did notice something in the video called Postcards from Night City:

The something is a detection bug, I think. Or a bug with the character model and/or clothing model.

The neck of the NPC sitting on the bench bleeds through the scarf due to the NPC leaning forward:

Cyberpunk 2077 — Postcards from Night City - YouTube 9_18_2020 9_10 PM.jpg

When the NPC leans back, the neck of the NPC does not bleed through the scarf:

Cyberpunk 2077 — Postcards from Night City - YouTube 9_18_2020 9_11 PM.jpg

I hope this may be helpful if this bug has yet to be fixed.

I hope all of you at CDPR are eating well and sleeping well as you fix bugs like this.

Take care o/

I hope this may be helpful if this bug has yet to be fixed.

I think it's just a collision issue. Spotted the same on Johnnys tag.

I would be more concerned about stuttered walking on the shot below ( about 45s on Postcard video).
1600501713628.png

I like the idea that they called every street. This rather won't be in the game but I would love to see an ingame navigation mechanism based on those names where you don't get an automatic exact quest marker where you need to go but instead, you have to find the street on the navi, and find the place by yourself. This could also be used to find some areas mentioned by NPCs when you walk around and hear their conversations if there is such thing implemented.

city-street-food.jpg

The amount of stuff in the game is just insane.

The episode was great! The look and feel of the game is nothing but fantastic. It's astonishing that some very small clipping issues is the only nitpicking. That means: Great job CD Projekt!

I really like that the world reacts to things happening in the world. The news shows with the latest stuff about gang activities and politics is awesome. The world building is amazing.

Can't wait to play it.

The episode was great! The look and feel of the game is nothing but fantastic. It's astonishing that some very small clipping issues is the only nitpicking. That means: Great job CD Projekt!

Clipping is inevitable. Though there were some mods for the witcher 3 that fixes it,
I'm sure there will be fix mods here as well if it gets overlooked by the devs. But yeah, when there's so little to criticize esp regarding the visuals, we nitpick at the smallest things. lol

This. is hands down the prettiest game I have ever seen. No two doubts about it. It might not have the best graphical fidelity, but when it comes to art direction, this is sure to age like fine wine.

Clipping is inevitable. Though there were some mods for the witcher 3 that fixes it,
I'm sure there will be fix mods here as well if it gets overlooked by the devs. But yeah, when there's so little to criticize esp regarding the visuals, we nitpick at the smallest things. lol

This. is hands down the prettiest game I have ever seen. No two doubts about it. It might not have the best graphical fidelity, but when it comes to art direction, this is sure to age like fine wine.
Yea I kinda agree sorta.

The game looks fantastic.
Hope the clipping, walking and buggy routines that break the illusion are sorted. Immersive trickery is an art form!

On 2:03 in the Night City Wire Ep 3, you can see Johnny Sliverhand getting a bj from Alt. Play it at 0.25 speed and you can see his metal hand. The woman looks like Alt facially and has blonde hair. So, I think that's JS and Alt, having some little fun.

On 2:03 in the Night City Wire Ep 3, you can see Johnny Sliverhand getting a bj from Alt. Play it at 0.25 speed and you can see his metal hand. The woman looks like Alt facially and has blonde hair. So, I think that's JS and Alt, having some little fun.
You are probably right. Good catch!

After careful scientific study, I have concluded this may indeed be the case.

CDPR knows how people are going to analyze their vids frame by frame so leaves all the good stuffs in 0.5-second bits. Well played, indeed. :coolstory:

CDPR knows how people are going to analyze their vids frame by frame so leaves all the good stuffs in 0.5-second bits. Well played, indeed. :coolstory:

This scene happens when all the band members are still all alive so I'm pretty sure that's Alt but there is a chance I might be wrong. I'm 85% positive that's JS girlfriend though. Maybe, a dev could confirm this?

Who designed Jackie's bed? It looks so small! Lol poor guy :cry:
Aww I know right?
He probably sleeps in Misty's bed all the time.
Wait a second...
Smaller bed equals bigger cuddles ;)
Ohhhh HAHAHA V and Jackie and Misty (what were they all doing in the same bed wtf?) Move over, Ricardo can come too! lmao
YASSS lol
Not after her mysterious disappearance :sneaky:
Wait a second...

Top Bottom