Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Launch Trailer — V

+
First. Litterally saw this drop 2 minutes ago. The hype is real!
Rogue is a Cyber-Milf and those eyes are... kinda creepy but awesome looking. That must be some of that Tier 3 Kiroshi or something, time to carve them out of her skull-- I mean... have a drink in Afterlife with Jackie!

I'm so full of emotions right now... I deeply hope that this will be the dream that I've built it up to be... but either way, I feel like it will be a beautiful ride

I like how you guys making launch trailers less whoop whoop and more melancholic and sentimental. Withcer 3 trailer with "oats in the water" song was so good. That one already tricking me to feel nostalgic about this game and its characters a bit.

Would you rather live in peace as Mr. Nobody... or go down for all times in a blaze of glory?

December 10th.

I just wish they would release it early so I can just play the game. The trailer looks fantastic but it is the gameplay that will be the thing that holds it together or separates it from other games

Is this a love letter from the game to us? Because wow is very enticing, with a strong romanticism presentiment of connections and tragic deceptions.

Oh man, the message at the end!❤️
It's been quite a journey indeed. We can already see the neon lights of Night City shining on the horizon.

Btw, there is a message there around 2:08
vlcsnap-2020-12-08-21h32m38s212.png

Unfortunately its right at the end and I don't know how to remove those extra popups that want to link me to next video and stuff... They cover the secret message partly so I cant read it all.

secret.jpg

FYI: You can advance YT video frame by frame by pausing and then using the period and comma keys , and .
Which I think might be < and > on US keyboard.

EDIT: got it with the help of adblock
gotit.jpg

ps. I think reading this message is too difficult for most people... but I think CDPR will tweet this message at launch and this is just a sneakpeek.

Fortunately, IGN managed to 'decode' it .... :smart:
“We’ve mentioned before that expansions will be coming, and while we’re not ready to talk specifics just yet, we will say that we’ve learned a lot from our work on both Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine. Our planned expansions will take you even deeper into the world of Cyberpunk 2077, offering substantial, story-driven content that’ll give you tough choices to make through impactful narratives that you won’t soon forget,” said the developer in its hidden message.

“But before we get there, we’ll first be kicking off our free DLC program in early 2021. Just like with The Witcher 3, expect an assortment of free DLC packs to begin hitting Night City, dropping a bunch of cool stuff that’ll inject even more life into the world of the dark future.”

JexN7

Forum regular
This was such a good release trailer with heaps of emotion! It really made me understand V as more human and less killer robot, motivated by real pressures and conflicting values. This is the meat of everything and makes all the other shiny materialistic stuff worthwhile.

Top Bottom