Cyberpunk 2077: Original Score for piano

+

Welcome to the music of Cyberpunk 2077! This book contains 15 songs from the game and its expansion Phantom Liberty, all newly arranged by Ignacy Matuszewski.​

Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Night City as you play along to the melodies of the dark future. Each track has been carefully arranged to capture the essence of the original music while still being accessible to pianists of various skill levels.​

Whether you're a fan of the game or just love captivating music, this book is the perfect addition to your collection.​

You can download the free PDF here.

Music in Cyberpunk 2077 and Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty by Marcin Przybyłowicz, P.T. Adamczyk & Paul Leonard-Morgan​

any physical release planned? either way thank you very much this is very cool even to someone like me who will probably need half an hour just to read one track's worth of sheet music

it makes little sense to do the impressive work to turn those songs into piano sheets, and not provide example audio recordings of how those songs sound following those sheets. i won't be learning piano to play a i-dont-know-how-it-sounds song.

I'm getting "Website certificate revoked" error when trying to access the PDF link.
Error explanation: "This error was caused by an invalid OCSP response, which has to be valid because OCSP stapling is used."

Thank you so much for this! My buddy is a piano instructor and I passed this down to him. He ended up playing Never Fade Away live last night via his Twitch stream using this song book sheets and it was quite pleasing to hear the piano version of it! :cool:

Thanks for sharing this with us for free! Out of curiosity- - could you also supply some MIDI renditions of these pieces for us to preview them while practicing? It looks pretty challenging and I consider myself Intermediate III. Thanks!

Any chance to get guitar album? Dreaming about that from the moment I got the game. You guys motivated me to re-start my guitar studies after 12 years long break, and chords book would be incredible boost

Top Bottom