Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
CD projec Red, precisely today I was thinking of starting a case in my Paypal account and uninstalling the game later.

I just saw this statement and I have decided to keep the game in my library, I hope it is worth it.

I will not deny that I have played the whole game, to a certain point it is enjoyed But, users just want to receive the game we have been following for the last 7 years. I honestly don't see half of what was promised.

Have a lot of work ahead and seems to be determined to get there. Let's do it

CD projec Red, precisely today I was thinking of starting a case in my Paypal account and uninstalling the game later.

I just saw this statement and I have decided to keep the game in my library, I hope it is worth it.

I will not deny that I have played the whole game, to a certain point it is enjoyed But, users just want to receive the game we have been following for the last 7 years. I honestly don't see half of what was promised.

If you hope to affect meaningful change follow through with your refund.
Its the strongest voice you have. Its the only voice you have.

Don't fall for placating marketing statements which this is. You can always come back and see what they actually accomplish.
Unless of course you are playing PC and you agree with his statement that "The PC version is good and is getting good reviews".

Anyway thats just my two cents.

Appreciate the response from CDPR, seems genuine enough, but I must admit to some serious disappointment that the large number of issues and obviously cut content in the PC version seems to be being overlooked completely in light of the serious console issues, (or at least that's how the message comes across).

The timeline graph shows all of 2021 dedicated to 'updating and improving the game'. It honestly shouldn't have released until late 2021 early 2022. It's mind blowing they thought this thing was ready in 2019.

Last edited:
The main problem here is literally the result of the sames marketing strategy of The Witcher 3 .

There is a LOT of blame here to be put on the top management and the marketing directors since they did exactly the same thing as in the Witcher 3 but on a grander scale.

The game in itself, on a midrange PC is a good game, but is nowhere near what was advertised. I have enormous issues with this as it sets expectations so high no development can follow up on them, pure and simple. The official system specs are completly off by a whole galaxy and that just goes to show the main issue with CDPR and what needs to change.

Put 90% of your focus on making games and 10% of it on selling them, not the other way around and I promisse you that you will start releasing S tier games has the talent is obvious on the development. Stop overhyping what you have to the point that it becomes a lie and focus on the basics of game building.

The passion is obiously there

Kudos to CDPR for putting this out there. They could have stayed quiet, leaving us in the dark, left wondering if any part of the game were going to get worked on, but they didn't and they're not. They're getting in front of this and while it might not be detailed, it does show they have a plan. Now we have to be patient and see what they come up with.

Valuable feedback goes a long way with people and it doesn't always have to be positive feedback but make it informed, make it intelligent, and most of all, make it respectful.

We are all gamers here with a passion for games and we're all human. Let's respect one another and if you're finding that you can't do that, then get a refund and move on.

Get a refund now. Buy the, by then hopefully, full game later for the half of the price. If not fixed by then you do not have to regret.

It's no big surprise, games get released like that all the time. There are always bugs going live. I think this game has the potential for open world MMO.

Doowah Ditty, Fix Up The City

A big workable farm would do nicely. Maybe the player could buy the land, have to discover locations for soil amendments, do some crafting to make fertilizer, obtain rare seeds, food and textile seeds like sunflowers and cotton or something. Need a location, a way to get and clean water, a way to cultivate, a way to fertilize, a way to plant, a way to store (storage of crops), and a way to sell.

A lot of options open up, such as, maybe add fishing to the game, the fish can be used for food, fertilizer, and fish leather, maybe bones for jewelry. There could be fishing contests. It gives the player something to do that fits in with the world.

Hang in there.

are you mad on this forum? mostly positive and supportive posts? either you dont understand that the messed release was on purpose or you have bought stocks of CDPR. the game was gold days before release and if you have seen the leaked videos was at the same state of release. console players were lied on to their faces. you can tell me that they even saw their "final"product on a ps 4 for 20 minutes and they didnt spot the problems? unfortunately cyberpunk as product comes to a market where RDR2, Assasins Creed, Skyrim, Fallout and GTA exists. seeing these games you can tell that this release is committed to quality? dont get me wrong i liked the story i finished the game it had some great moments but it was a complete FUBAR. as long as you stay on mission where everything is scripted is bearable and enjoyable, when you start to play on the open world then that was it...AI in this state and generally game in this state is unforgiven for a release on 2020

Still did not explain many of the issues around the botched release, and further clarification is needed specifically on what has been advertised/hyped over the years and what was actually delivered in the final game content wise.

Why were PC reviewers not allowed to show in-game footage in reviews prior to release?

Why are so many in-game systems clearly cut and missing? (e.g. transit system, character and car customization, poor AI, etc. etc...)

I've been a gamer since 3rd grade when I got secondhand Nintendo (you know, the original ones where you had to blow into the cartridges). That was...what, 27 years ago; since then, I've played literally thousands of hours in hundreds of games across just about every platform. That I happen to be a "glitch artist" only makes Cyberpunk all the more enjoyable for me. Honestly, I love CP2077 so much, I'm going to get another copy, for when I inevitably play my first copy into dust.

The love and passion that this game has been developed with is humbling, the attention to detail, the delicious ambience of it all, I'd live in CP2077 if I could. How much I really, really love this game, I hope it nullifies some of the hate and vitriol that's been thrown at CDPR. I couldn't have been more pleased with Cyberpunk; y'all have my undying support and admiration.

A complete apology while looking in the eye.. Almost non existent these days.

No matter what, I love CDPR and respect everything they do.

You have my full support, please remain the company we know you are.
You can clearly see he's reading prompt lmao

Glad to see that they continue to fix the bugs but I would have liked to know their position about :
-the short and not linear main story...
-the sidequests ( repetitive and boring... )

Even though I shit on the game on pretty much every post I make, and harbor the opinion that speaking ones mind straight without sugarcoating is for the better, I can’t really endorse the sort of hostility that goes against people.

The game is in poor technical shape, it has loads if problems with mediocre at best design decisions some of which are a result of circumstances and others that are just poor design.

Now there is some sort of plan to carry over some kinds of improvements.

Better stick the criticism clearly on the game itself, no matter how tempting it might be to unload the frustration to the devs or execs (or the people who, for some reason, love the game)

Talk is cheap, and there was already more than enough prior to launch.

I look forward to seeing what improvements the patches bring. In the meantime, I'll be figuring out why the game now crashes on startup.

Top Bottom