Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
Before my stupid comment im gonna say this. Devs that work there. Im sorry. Its not your fault and i dont know why are you still there..

Ok about the video. Why dont you ask Keanu or warner bros to make a video where you sing how sorry you are... It got you 8 milion preorders so It must work cause people are that gullible...Look, words dont mean anything. What you do matters, not what you say and you said quite enough. You will never admit that the AI is from 1997 or that the story was cut and redone so the deadline is made...or that the RPG elements that were so promised are NOT there. This is about the base consoles and about the investors... not about the gamers, but they dont understand that.
But who am i to judge i just needed 2 days to add haircuts in my game...

Last edited:
I am still absolutely loving this game. Going through my second play through and there are entire side mission lines that I missed out on my first time, despite thinking myself a completionist. I bought it for PC on a PC that can handle a game of this size and I also rented it off Gamefly for my PS4 (not even a pro, just the gold edition). Very night and day difference but for good reason.
This is a great game and I can tell it's only going to get better. Which is what I always expect form projekt red. Yall rule.

So, no content for Pc gamers.
Some dlc's in the second half of the year. Costumes and stuff ...

I anticipated as much. And im not very surprised or stoked about that.
Its good that finally someone came forward and addressed some problems.
But i dont really care about your difficulties.

I really hope that you guys can address in what timeframe some story updates, ng+ or such stuff can happen.
Until then theres no reason for me to play the game.
But i will still follow your *project* you have not lost me yet.

It still needs to be 'no man skied' It is an okay game..but very empty and lifeless..put all the cut content and the adult content back in..this game is not what you told us..we were told not to compare it to gta cause this is an rpg first and it definitely isn't anymore..its a short looter shooter ..ill play it again and maybe recommend it to others when its 100% ..till then..NO

I don't know what to think honestly. This game clearly needed more time in development, like a year or more. The game is pretty, but super shallow. I want to believe CD Project Red, but the amount of marketing misdirection from before launch has given me trust issues.

Hello there.

First I want to start by saying that I enjoyed the game, I finished it with all side missions, side content and principal story.

BUT... there's a but and hope you can actually read this. YOU OVERHYPED this game, I wouldn't be saying anything since the game isn't bad, but you should have NOT advertised it as a FULL RPG. The story is pretty good and the side missions are entretaining, but there's no real consecuences to the decisions we make trough the game.

Also feel bad for some cut content that I feel should be on the game no matter what, even if you don't deliver a 2.0 version:
-Max Tac spawning with no real AI for speed chase.
-Metro... I don't know why this is cut content, the stations and rail are in the game.
-Some way to actually watch a preview before you buy clothes.

I really think that the game would be praised if you haven't advertised it like a full blown story driven rpg and more like a story driven open world game.

The fact that for once someone, some company, some dev studio, ANY dev studio put the PC platform above all else means alot to me.
In my eyes this is CDPR's saving grace and the fact that the game was released DRM free.
I can overlook everything else, the half told truths, the bugs, even the rushed release date and missed opportunities and potential of this game for the time being, because i believe that you'll work on fixing everything and making things right. I could be VERY wrong, but this is what i believe.

I also believe that the state the game was released in wasn't devs fault, i believe that the expensive suits and the large mass of people yelling for release are to blame for that.
I AM SO ANGRY and DISGUSTED that because of a certain type of...... being we got this game and not what this game could and SHOULD have been, but that's in the past now, no turning back time.

Someone thought of the PC platform first as it should be. I respect that.

I'm breaking 300 hours tonight even tho i 100% the game in 200 hours or so, and yes, i know i'm slow.
Just do what you need to do, i still trust the dev teams, not the management.

P.S: i really hope this one post passes the moderator test because i used the softest words and phrase construction i could.
I hope this one doesn't have any "Excessive" stuff.

Again same story that pc version was ok and the issues are mainly on consoles... Nothing about how good the AI or physics are. Nothing about cut content and interaction with the world. Only bugs and performance issues which will be fixed anyway because they must be fixed...

If you ask me, modding is super low priority. Before we talk about modding I'd rather them spend time fixing bugs and adding missing content.

Modders don't exist to fix games and should not be expected to fix a mess or add cut content.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for giving modders a platform to create mods for the game. It's just I'd rather CDPR actually make the game that was advertised first.

True the mod priority is low obviously.. the state of the game is not mod friendly at all.. But they should have ensured the mod support too the community nothing else it should have relieved the community with thought of mod support.. in one of the prev patches they said " more about modding soon thus why i think after 2 large patches we will get it" lets be honest once CDPR fixes the game "for their part" they will need the help of the modding community too add contents into the game & perhaps enhance in any way possible. sadly witcher 3 was not a mod friendly because of RedEngine3 limitations but Cyberpunk uses RedEngine4 so no one knows how mod friendly it is.

Hmm, ok. Since fixing the consoles is the priority (as I suppose it should in their situation), I think it’s pretty safe to not expect anything on the systems and gameplay side for a good while (if such are even in the plans).

So an 8-12 month break on the game might make it feel a bit fresher.
If the improvements at that time feel significant enough, that is.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info.
Please continue to keep us updated as this game is very good and will need a few updates to be the best it can be.

Top Bottom