Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
Dear CDPR staff,

I still vividly remember being blown away by Witcher 3 + its two paid DLCs, all bought together one year after the game's original release date.
Got a strong feeling you all plan on getting Cyberpunk 2077 to that level of polish and have no doubt that you will exceed in doing so.

As a PC gamer, you should be very proud of the Cyberpunk 2077 you've released to the general public.
I've poured A LOT of hours into the game and so many aspects of it are just incredible!

I sincerely hope you don't get too phased by whatever negativity currently surrounds it.

Keep up the great work and always remember that there are MILLIONS of us who ARE enjoying your vision of Cyberpunk.

Thank you!

Now enjoy the PS4 Game, I see nothing about "Next Gen" or "Next Level".

They should do the bugfixes, but after that, concentrate on EndGame PC's and next Gen Consoles.

Or better...just lockdown the game for a year and do it again.

Whatever they have to strip out to get it stable is fine by me. Performance first, pretty later. Then they can work on versions of material for the game for both PS4 and 5 separately.

I have no faith in general. But this seems to be a nice little video to get the game back on the PS. No mention of the PC, i guess they think all is good there then.
Better round up the boiz and play some E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy while i wait for two years.
I truly want to hope this game will become what it could have been, but im just not that optimistic.

I'm still sad, that there is nothing in this Statement about missing content or not finished content. There are actually analysis of the first 48min Trailer, which shows, that in nearly every minute is a missing feature. The story feels very rushed and not really filled with interesting gameplaymechanics at all and also very clunky in terms of scripted car movement, etc. My question is, are you going to try to achive the state you promised or just fix these bugs?

Forgive me, but I seem to recall that 48 minute gameplay video being plastered with 'not indicative of final game' messages - thus suggesting not to expect everything we saw in the final cut?

Yeah, bet on a dead goat

You have a better way they can sell DLC on Last generation Platforms and Next Gen? Because again, the issue is that the upgrade is physically impossible to get.

Hence why we need the last generation versions.

Cyberpunk is a genre that only has a great come out every decade or so. Thank you for contributing to something I love and thank you for all the awesome cyberpunk art and media that heralded the games release.
I look forward to the fixes and updates and, reasons to revisit the game for a fresh playthrough.
Don't worry, you still have a fan in me.

I am against a PS4 Version at all. Just drop it and give the ppl there money back.

I like to see, what I saw in the trailers.

What the actual fkc is wrong with most of you!?!?! Praising CDPR for a 5 mins video about bs?!? Meh!!!
...the statement was nothing more than "Bla Bla" as this was already said by CDPR! I don´t want to be toxic, but the game is not what CDPR has advertised - I´m not talking about the bugs (as this would be impossible without getting toxic); I´m talking about all the bs about an immersive world, outstanding "Bla" and new defined standards for "Bla Bla" ! ..even the most basic RPG mechanics are missing
CDPR was lying until the very last second and a "Bla Bla" video without mentioning any of the cut stuff means nothing to me

Yes!!!!!!! I cant wait for that DLC im depressed i have done everything besides buy all the cars. I live in night city, please make the apartment able to have way more trophies as this gives more reason to play even though jobs are all done.oh and the cool weather thermo stat hologram on the window. I love you long time Polish friends! please no more johhny silverhand hes busy with Alt. It is all about V!

So see you next year for balancing changes?

Since the entires first year is being dedicated to outdated consoles.

Thank you for sharing some news, it's always a good step to come with something we can build upon, however, I hope you won't forget PC players... Fixing bugs is fine and necessary, right. Thing is that PC-wise, the game requires around 3-4 bigger bug fixing updates and the rest should focus on content DLCs! Not only story ones but also something that will make the world more immersive and believable - tuning cars, buying/customizing apartments, more jobs that will be connected to each other so that we can see their impact and outcome on the world. It would be really awesome to be able to explore many of those "locked" doors... to be able to see the big buildings from inside (more of them) and see "the life" there... Let me elaborate a bit more on the last subject: I think almost everybody knows GTA 5 or Mass Effect series and you know what? The cities/locations are pretty much "dead." You can't really do much outside the main storylines or some multiplayer missions. Don't take me wrong - it's not "bad" because GTA 5 is 5 years old Mass Effect trilogy even older! (Andromeda has improved it a bit but not that much...). However, somehow I expected that Cyberpunk would bring more - that it would be the "New Generation" open world game that would really bring a detailed world - not only in visual terms (which is beautiful, no doubt about that) but visuals cannot save everything. Why we can't shape the world around us (outside the main storyline), why we can't spend the money on something else than weapons and cars? Night City deserves more... the base of the game is great but and I believe CD Project is able to make most of this happen. But maybe I'm just dreaming aloud...

I think CD Projekt Red need to change PR manager.

CDPR in december:

CDPR now:

So who is lying? Adam Kicinski or Marcin Iwinski?

So... you realise that they could have been saying they are aware of all of them, at the time of writing that. Which would have been AFTER the game came out, because people REPORT BUGS. During development, they don't have customers playing the game do they? So their testing might not have encountered every single bug, genius.

That's pretty easy to figure out. Are you one of those people that misinterpreted the handmade NPC statement too?

I still trust in yoi...but you have to realize that is just not bugs that kills the experience...is the immersion,or the lack of it...its the ai,its lack of small things...
I hope you realised this,truly...
Keap up the good work...

Last edited:
Forgive me, but I seem to recall that 48 minute gameplay video being plastered with 'not indicative of final game' messages - thus suggesting not to expect everything we saw in the final cut?
Yeah but most of the time gamers expect more then what is in the PR videos not a lot less then what we have now on the "fished" product.
We are used to graphical downgrades but removing contend and futures not so much.

What bugs me is that we still have no real idea what "free DLCs" actually consist of. Looking back at Witcher 3's free DLCs, they were just additional content: cosmetics, isolated quests, new game+.

However, it feels like CP2077 has had content cut almost from its core. Will the free DLCs add cut gameplay systems into it, like proper police, subway stations, underwater exploration? I can certainly see that done, but it doesn't adress more significant problems such as most questlines feeling very "patchwork"-like, as if massive chunks got cut from the middle, and the rest just got stitched together? And most importantly, what about the short length of the main story, which also provides little incentive to explore the world and different side quests besides "wait for X to call you back in 24 hrs", and even then the most natural response would be to do another main quest, which run simultaneously. It feels like the main story and side content just coexist. Admittedly, it was fine in Witcher 3, at least because the main story didn't feel like it rushed you along so much.

What are yall's thoughts on this? The game still is massive (60-100 hrs for a balanced playthrough) and mostly enjoyable, but it's put together so badly... That's why people got upset that their playthrough ended after 20 hours.

To every one that wishes for the implementation of former, so called, cut content within the next DLCs. Please be advised CDPR already posted an official statement that basically says "all about cut content is simply not true". So how do you suppose them to add this content without admitting that was a lie? You can wish but do not expect too much.

Top Bottom