Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
And you've just exposed yourself a someone who either hasn't played the full game, or only done one playthrough. This false notion that the story is linear, or that there are no choices and consequences is honestly laughable given the amount of choices and consequences in this game, especially for minor quests. Just stop perpetuating this fiction, the devs being the ones who programmed all of it know it's not true - and the players who have done multiple playthroughs and experienced a multitude of differences know as well. It just makes you come across as disingenuous.
If anything, you are the one exposing themselves. To praise the game as much as you do considering in what state it released, is straight up delusional.

Also, saying something like "I didn't notice any bugs in my game" doesn't mean much. How do we know that you didn't overlook bugs? bugs that you might have perceived as normal occurrence in this game?

If you enjoy the game for what it is, then that's fine. But don't act like as if this game is a f'ing masterpiece, because it really is not.

How's about you guys optimize the game some more so it will actually run decently for the recommended specs provided on pc?

I would not be so quick in blaming the software. It may be your system it runs fine on a wide variety if systems from various players including myself.

This is a link that leads to a post on this topic.

If anything, you are the one exposing themselves. To praise the game as much as you do considering in what state it released, is straight up delusional.

Also, saying something like "I didn't notice any bugs in my game" doesn't mean much. How do we know that you didn't overlook bugs? bugs that you might have perceived as normal occurrence in this game?

If you enjoy the game for what it is, then that's fine. But don't act like as if this game is a f'ing masterpiece, because it really is not.

on the subject of the "game" not the platform it was played on that is your "subjective opinion" not a fact. The same as the "lost trust" "missing features " and "false advertising " rants.

A link to my opinion on the above subject matter

Last edited:

Guest 4402625

Cohh Reacts To And Talks About The Cyberpunk 2077 - Our Commitment To Qu...
via @YouTube

Cohh Reacts To And Talks About The Cyberpunk 2077 - Our Commitment To Qu...
via @YouTube

another subjective opinion , you tubers are no different than any average person posting on any social media. The fact they are Youtubers does not give the am any more authority or importance .
Post automatically merged:

Somebody analysed this and found that over 90% of the dialogue choices effectively do nothing. The lead you back to the same outcome.

And that different from Witcher , Mass Effect Dragon age , Shadowrun returns Dragon Fall Hong Kong Final Fantasy how ?

that is your "subjective opinion" not a fact. The same as the "lost trust" "missing features " and "false advertising " rants.

A link to my opinion on the above subjext matter

Yeah well, your opinion just shows how easy it is to satisfy your needs. Clearly all you care about is just story and nothing else. That's some of the things this game was actually good at. Writing, presentation, world design and so on. Those things were pretty well done. More than acceptable at least.

But gameplay wise it's not a good game, and that's a fact. Gunplay in this game is janky and doesn't feel satisfying at all. If you ever played some of the better FPS games out there, you would know. Destiny, Doom, Counter-Strike, Overwatch, etc.

[...]

Allow me to present you a different angle, "What do you think the game promised is? How does it compare to what other people think?"

I think its fine asking for the game to actually fucking play right on last generation consoles, better AI for enemies, better AI for NPCs, driving improvements, and the cops to not be so terrible.

However, do I think they will add another hour to the Life Paths and Jackie montage? No. Nor do I think they will change any of the dialogue or endings or romances.

In another topic you asked me a similar question.

I gave you the video.
The minute they over promise content and how they mislead people.

I don't understand why you never bothered to address that point and that evidence but instead you are here asking the same question from someone else and kind of implying that they are misunderstanding the marketing.

Please help me understand why you are doing this.

Yeah well, your opinion just shows how easy it is to satisfy your needs. Clearly all you care about is just story and nothing else. That's the only thing this game was actually good at. Gameplay wise it's not a good game, and that's a fact. Gunplay in this game is janky and doesn't feel satisfying at all. If you ever played some of the better FPS games out there, you would know. Destiny, Doom, Counter-Strike, Overwatch, etc.

You are correct.
And that is why you comment is a subjective opinion . This is not a FPS game, I could care less about "gunplay , combat or balance" This is not any of the game you mentioned above no is a clone of GTA , The Division. I personaly hope they don't waste dev time on any of those aspects.

You are correct.
And that is why you comment is a subjective opinion . This is not a FPS game, I could care less about "gunplay , combat or balance" This is not any of the game you mentioned above no is a clone of GTA , The Division. I personaly hope they don't waste dev time on any of those aspects.
"This is not an FPS game", you are kidding right? you know what FPS stands for, right? it stands for FIRST PERSON SHOOTER. FPS doesn't stand for COMPETITIVE SHOOTER, which I believe is what you seem to understand from it.

And I was talking specificly about the gunplay. Gunplay is when you shoot your gun and how it reacts and stuff. Which again, is not good. It is passabale at best in this game. Same goes for Melee combat. Katana blades seem to be working good for the most part. But lets not start with fist combat or the mantis blades. Those are truly janky. Well, mostly their finishing moves.

The minute they over promise content and how they mislead people.

A link to my opinion on the above subject matter

What?
I dont really care what your opinion is on this matter.

I argue facts. Not personal opinions.

"This is not an FPS game", you are kidding right? you know what FPS stands for, right? it stands for FIRST PERSON SHOOTER. FPS doesn't stand for COMPETITIVE SHOOTER, which I believe is what you seem to understand from it.

This game is if first person perspective . It odes not me it is a first person shooter.

The core aspect of this game is Story and story content .

NOT gunplay / combat / looting and shooting stuff. again this is NOT GTA THE DIVISON DESTINY ETC

hence this is not classified as a FPS

This game is if first person perspective . It odes not me it is a first person shooter.

NOT gunplay / combat / looting and shooting stuff. again this is NOT GTA THE DIVISON DESTINY ETC

You play the game in FIRST PERSON and you SHOOT things.

And you just confirmed that all you care about really is just story. Which.. is fine. If that's all you wanted from this game, whatever. But that's not how the game was marketed at. It wasn't marketed as a visual novel, or a movie that you would just watch. There is gameplay, it's a game after all. Gameplay shouldn't be just means to play through the story, but it should also be fun to engage with it.

What?
I dont really care what your opinion is on this matter.

I argue facts. Not personal opinions.

I disagree from what I quoted you believe "people were mislead" . If they showed 100 different thing to the and only 40 made into the game December 10th and people ASSUMED that everything they showed would be in the game . That is on them for not understanding the open development process as i stated in the link above.

in short " Missing features " " misleading people " and " false advertising" Is a Subjective Opinion not a FACT
Post automatically merged:

You play the game in FIRST PERSON and you SHOOT things.

And you just confirmed that all you care about really is just story. Which.. is fine. If that's all you wanted from this game, whatever. But that's not how the game was marketed at. It wasn't marketed as a visual novel, or a movie that you would just watch. There is gameplay, it's a game after all. Gameplay shouldn't be just means to play through the story, but it should also be fun to engage with it.

Again another subjective opinion not a fact. :facepalm::facepalm::giveup:

You can believe whatever you want to believe . This is turning into a "skirmish" which the mods do not like so i will just wish you a good day and step away.

In my humble opinion it would be best to avoid making any promises and/or statements about free DLC and/or any other things. I think it's better to focus only on bug fixes and bug fixes only (and make a No Man's Sky redemption) and maybe after that cut content (we understand that a lot has been cut to get it to launch). I hope that after all bugs are fixed that we can see the content which couldn't make it duo to deadlines.

I hope one day we can see the full game with the vision CDPR initially had for the game come to fruition. Here is a list: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kcve8s
One man can hope and dream :)

Listen.
Even if it's not the core, this is not a good reason to overlook its clear flaws, especially after eight years of development.
I too am a guy who mostly cares about the story, but
1) As far as I know the game truly lacks real player agentivity: even if the choices you make may or may not unlock different endings, at the end of the day it's all up to a single, final choice just like Mass Effect 3. I'm not criticizing the game's plot, but CDPR also advertised a way more deep evolution in the events due to V's choices, than it actually is. The proof is the fact that most of the quests have basically the same, similar outcome, no matter how you do them. That's not necessarily a good or bad thing, but it's a fact.
2) Gunplay seems fine, but it clearly needs some serious balancing tweaks (I mean: shooting entire armies across an entire palace. Really?!) and melee combat looks even messier than Skyrim's, and that means something. Even the hacking mechanic is far too unbalanced and, even if it is, indeed, fun to be an OP, unstoppable Mr.Robot hacking god, it tends to become boring after a while, especially with an AI like that (don't even try to defend it, it's a lost battle from the start)

Even enemy variety has much room for improvement: from resistances, to different hacks for enemy netrunners, to different cyberware the goons and the bosses can display against you. It can be done better and, with future mod support, it eventually will.
About the cut content, I'm willing to wait, because now it can, at least for some part, be re-included in the game, and that's never a bad thing.
Wallrunning would have been cool, and I don't agree with the fact that it couldn't be implemented. It just needs some work and it would make the mantis blades a valid alternative to the gorilla arms.

Trains? Cool, but they're not the priority.

But quests, secondary activities that need more brain than guns (braindances, investigations, maybe a paranormal event with Ciri?), are definitely doable and they would improve the overall quality of a game that, whatever you say, is undeniably based on shootouts, for a great part of it.

P.S. A little rework on the skill tree would also be welcome: fixing malfunctioning abilities, giving us more "active" perks (like new moves for melee combat, or parkour movements).
Remember: the more, the merrier, and the fact that the base game is good, nevertheless, it doesn't mean it can't or doesn't need to be improved

Last edited:
Top Bottom