Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
1 day remaining

Attachments

• 10 days.jpg
    10 days.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 104
1 day remaining
Nothing is impossible, but Saturday is an absolutely strange date for a "big" patch. What if something goes wrong? Saturday is usually only half a working day and Sunday is a day off in most Christian countries. So if the patch doesn't come this afternoon, I'm sure that CDPR will start playing the delay, delay, delay, and disappointment game with patches too.

Of course they still have 36 hours in which to deliver ...

Keeping your promises on time is COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
We will soon find out what they are COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
I hate to listen to excuses. And I wouldn't want to attribute the title of a "liar" for Mr. Iwinski.
We are waiting.

It's pure irony! :smart:

That in ther big apology video and the COMMITMENT TO QUALITY PROMISE, the first important statement, ie "when will the first big patch come", is like nothing but hot air.

In any case, it is becoming more and more obvious ..... It would be funny if it weren't so shockingly sad

I think 1.1 if just a performance patch for PS4 users to bring the game back in the PS store
I'm thinking along the same lines as well. We must understand that CDPR is a business entity first and foremost. It is a priority for them right now to resolve performance issues on the PS4 (and XB1) so that the game can be listed on the PS Store once again to generate income from its digital sales as well. We'll just have to wait until the 1.1. patch notes are released but that's my guess anyway. :)

toxic comments is not a right move

I totally agree with you Buddy, but Players all over the world were excited, for a very long time, there were a lot of emotions, there were other experiences. All fans of the genre had to get their dream game. Now CDPR must to pay back these emotions. I want to play Cyberpunk 2077, I want it to be alive! But now I don't feel the soul in it.
It's hard for me to wait. And I'm ashamed of it. But why not ashamed CDPR?

Smells like words thrown out without checking if the team will be ready by time lol.

Committing to something is a bitch, if it is going to be released in 10 days time, and it will be good patch, it will actually help, but if it will be late, then dumpster fire will get even bigger.

Committing to something is a bitch, if it is going to be released in 10 days time, and it will be good patch, it will actually help, but if it will be late, then dumpster fire will get even bigger.

But would anyone really be surprised?

I haven't touched the game since late December waiting for the January Patch thinking it'd hit the net latest in the second week of January . We are entering last week and counting. The crux of the matter is that a lot of ppl expect this to be a patch that will improve the game mechanics and AI among other things. Can't imagine the severity of dissapointment when they realize this will be another Hotfix for performance on older gen consoles rather than a proper patch

Sadly, What I see is a re-enactment of Bethesda and it's train-wreck mess of Fallout 76.
So much was promised, so little delivered.

I feel sorry for all the regular, working devs, artists etc who would have put masses of effort into this, only to see poor decisions by the management trash it.

You don't even acknowledge that the PC version id full of bugs, has no where near any of what was promised so many years ago.

The pre releases, the scripted "teaser" videos are nothing like the product that was sold.

You lied, and failed to deliver, pure and simple.

Shame.

Nothing is impossible, but Saturday is an absolutely strange date for a "big" patch. What if something goes wrong? Saturday is usually only half a working day and Sunday is a day off in most Christian countries. So if the patch doesn't come this afternoon, I'm sure that CDPR will start playing the delay, delay, delay, and disappointment game with patches too.

Of course they still have 36 hours in which to deliver ...
1.1 isn't the BIG one. 1.2 is said to be.

Only tomorrow?will they release the patch notes today?
I hope so, I am ready for my 5th run. lol
Post automatically merged:

I think 1.1 if just a performance patch for PS4 users to bring the game back in the PS store
I bought cp 2077 on the ps4 for my son, he said it was playable and was having fun with it. idk? but yeah hopefully sony puts it back up. I still have high hopes coming in the future.I actually might even play the multiplayer when it comes out. and yes it needs multiplayer.co-op/pvp keeps games strong in the long run

My wish for today is that when I come home from work that there is a version 1.07 updated and ready to play, but won’t be mad if it is not

doin great cdpr !🤘

Top Bottom