Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
let people nail them on their statements, that's what statements are there for. But whatever, if you are okay with this total lack of communication, good for you. Personally, I expected better from them.

never said i am. i also would like to know what they are working on right now. but i know its neither expacs nor dlcs. its bugfixing. and yeah i would love to know what they are concentrating at in this regard. but content talk is still out of the place - if u admit or not - its fact.

I love this game.

Yes, it has bugs. What new game doesn't? I've put 200 hours in and I haven't finished the main quest. I've encountered a couple of annoying -- but ultimately solvable -- bugs that weren't fixed in the last patch. Hopefully they'll get picked up on the next go 'round.

I've been playing the Witcher games since they first came out and as far as I'm concerned Witcher 3 is the best RPG ever made. I'm willing to cut you guys a lot of slack for that.

Looking forward to some DLC for this huge and wonderful game.

I've been playing the Witcher games since they first came out and as far as I'm concerned Witcher 3 is the best RPG ever made. I'm willing to cut you guys a lot of slack for that.
W3 is indeed a really good game - but the best RPG ever made hmm... you might play some Square Enix titles than - they are really, really good in storytelling and world design as well - tho most of them arent really openworld games but still W3 has some serious company in their praised quality like storytelling, character design and artwork over there - my guess on this just a few pc player are aware of this since SE mainly focus consoles before they port them to pc in goty editions and such ^^

We are committed to fixing bugs and crashes and will continue to work and improve the game via future updates to make sure you are enjoying the game regardless of the platform.

Oh, are you, now.

Well, here'z the thing: the game runs fine on my system; my issues with it are not "bugs and crashes" so much as hyped content and features that aren't bloody there.

We will use this space to inform you about the progress being made on Cyberpunk 2077’s further development, including information about updates and improvements, free DLCs, and more.

But apparently not in any kind of informative detail.

I'm trying to decide whether to get my hopes up or to abandon both CDPR and CP2077 forever, here, and you're only making it easier for me to drop the hammer by being vague.
If CDPR disappoints me again, they'll get none of my money again.

Q: What have you done since launch to make the game better?

A:
Our top priority since launch has been to fix bugs in Cyberpunk 2077. We have already released two bigger patches and a couple of smaller hotfixes which have improved the game, and we’re not done yet.

Fine.

But what about all of the cut content and features? Those ever goin' back in?
Where in the priority hierarchy are those? Hmm? Are they in there at all? I need to know these things to decide CDPR's fate in my game library; if the DLC won't turn CP2077 into the game that was hyped, I want to know it now. Cuz disappointment is so much worse after a long wait.

Q: What are you going to do going forward to fix Cyberpunk 2077?

A:
We are focused on fixing the bugs and crashes players are experiencing across every platform. You can expect more in the way of patches — both small and large — to be released regularly. Our plans for supporting Cyberpunk 2077 in the long-term are unchanged, and we will continue to introduce updates and patches to give all players across all consoles and PCs a better experience with the game.

That's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

Q: You have said there would be free DLC for the game in ‘early 2021’, will this be impacted by improvements?

A:
We’re still planning on releasing free DLC for the game, just like with The Witcher 3. However, we have decided that our priority is working on the most important fixes and updates. We will be releasing free DLC afterwards — we’ll have more to say about that in the coming months.

Well, I never played The Witcher 3--no interest in the subject matter; I likes me my high-tech, I does--so "just like with The Witcher 3" doesn't tell me diddly. (At this point, I'm not the least bit surprised.)

And I don't want to hear more "in the coming months". I want to hear it now.
I have decisions to make and not enough information with which to make them...information for which I must rely on CDPR, as it's nothing I can retrieve on my own without some damned good hackers and a commando squad.

So, in conclusion... details. Give us details.
Quit leavin' us hanging!

yup, details would be very nice at this point. Just tell me if I should forget about this game for the next three months, six months or forever. I don't need a novel-lengh description of the free DLC and expansion content, just some general information what we can expect and some kind of general timeline (well- more thann "we'll talk about this in the next months")...and, more importantly, I don't want to have to sift through some third party-interviews and have to interpret tidbits of vague infromation, I want this indormation on the official website, on this forum and on Twitter if you don't mind.

yup, details would be very nice at this point. Just tell me if I should forget about this game for the next three months, six months or forever. I don't need a novel-lengh description of the free DLC and expansion content, just some general information what we can expect and some kind of general timeline (well- more thann "we'll talk about this in the next months")...and, more importantly, I don't want to have to sift through some third party-interviews and have to interpret tidbits of vague infromation, I want this indormation on the official website, on this forum and on Twitter if you don't mind.
See...? You get it! Thank you! :)

I mean, I think I want more information than you, but the basic mindset is the same.
When you said, quote, "Just tell me if I should forget about this game for the next three months, six months or forever," I was all, "Ex-freaking-zactly!" I just want to plan out my course for the future with regard to my cyberpunkery. (And, yes, I know that can be interpreted as "Obsessed Fangirl" because this is the internet, but it's also a CP2077 site, so I'm unlikely to be talking about my path forward for things like career, love-life, and building that fortress on the rim of a volcano...)

So who should you believe, the CEO who showed you a roadmap for the game or new product plans in circulation?

So who should you believe, the CEO who showed you a roadmap for the game or new product plans in circulation?
This question does not address the relevant criterion.
It's not about whom one should trust, it's about how we've been told so little.

The roadmap the CEO showed...it really told us nothing we didn't already know: they'd be fixing bugs and releasing DLC.
And what have we learned from that...? Nothing.

What's in that DLC?
Do they plan to make CP2077 resemble the game they hyped? What features/content are permanently cut, and what's getting put back in?
There are no details, no specifics, and so there is nothing to believe or disbelieve other than whether CDPR will be doing anything at all. That's 100% of what we know: CDPR doesn't plan to abandon the game.

That's it.

All we have is when to expect DLC--and we don't even have a month for when that all happen, much less a specific day--and that's it. That's all we know. And we don't even know how much to trust that.
Right now, the game runs fine on my system; my problems aren't bugs, but rather the game itself, the design, the clearly absent content, etc. And my concerns aren't being even slightly addressed by CDPR. So it's not about whom to trust, but rather that I don't even have something to wonder about, trust-wise, because CDPR hasn't told us diddly.

i think they move most of the group effort to making the dlc, and most of the working force that worked bug fixing is now in other areas , so .

SO at end of month we will get another hotfix or 1.3? ireally wanna play but want a real update on perfomance...
What would constitute 'a real update on performance' for you? And secondly, based on what current performance experience?
I know the experienced performance is widespread between players, ranging from very good to very bad, depending on several main criteria.
And for what medium?

Just curious?

@WingedArchon Well i got a One X and i know its not that bad like on base consoles, but still this game need more optimization, even on PC need it. and yeah first we need to solve the crashes and bugs locking the missions on the history but cmon, its still very broken thats why even PS wont lead the game to release on the store

@WingedArchon Well i got a One X and i know its not that bad like on base consoles, but still this game need more optimization, even on PC need it. and yeah first we need to solve the crashes and bugs locking the missions on the history but cmon, its still very broken thats why even PS wont lead the game to release on the store
I am on base PS4, and while I recognize its not pitch perfect, it runs better than a Fallout game on average for me. That means ofcourse glitches asside. The most remarkable bug I ran into the other day is that I cant carry Leah Gladens body in an elevator or 8ug8ears body being teleported to god knows where upon placing her down.
Sometimes I receive motor cycles from the heavens. But otherwise its running pretty smooth for me. At least, I experience/perceive no truly noticable difference during a random session between my PS or PC game on the performance.
With rwgards to Sony, its only speculation but I think they're also just being salty now. I keep coming back to FO76 2 years back and that was never removed from PS store and it was equally terrible.

Top Bottom