Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

+
If this is the case, why did my i7 920 run the game perfectly for around 30 minutes on max/ultra settings? If what you say is true, the game wouldn’t even start, am I right? I can load the game, enter the menu, mess around with the settings and load saves...only the last save does not load which is the one when you move into the city, it runs the cinematic and crashes immediately after when going into the game!
The AVX issue seems to be the most widespread. But your cpu is much older than my own, so you may be running into other compatibility issues. Yours is also WAY below the minimum spec, so it may not have the power to even start the game

If this is the case, why did my i7 920 run the game perfectly for around 30 minutes on max/ultra settings? If what you say is true, the game wouldn’t even start, am I right? I can load the game, enter the menu, mess around with the settings and load saves...only the last save does not load which is the one when you move into the city, it runs the cinematic and crashes immediately after when going into the game!
I think it's about AVX extensions. I hope the developers will do something for us.

i

idk dude. I'm trying this and it is still crashing

yeah, still crashing, tried the save game workaround too, i'm here on a non-AVX intel-i7-920 cpu.
load the autosave before the latest one (autosave-2 in my case)
once ingame, i did load the latest autosave (autosave-3)
stepped out of the bar as a streetkid, and "Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined."

Save reloads allowed me to continue with Nomad story line up to brain dance introduction.
After than it's a no go...Brain Dance sequence locks you in and there is no way out of it, at least in my experience, if some big brainer got a way out of BD tutorial, please post it here.
A common trend I have noticed for these crashes is when a transition is about to occur.

Nomad - Transition from Cinematic to first foray into Night City
Nomad - Transition from NCPD rescue of the Platinum insured chick to getting back into car with Jackie
Nomad - Transition from Brain Dance tutorial clip of the guy getting shot in head by his own Choomba to Lizzie's bar.

Hey guys hope you can help me, I can't even start the game, when I press play in the launcher I'm instantly getting an crash report and the Launcher closes. It's just saying that it crashed and nothing more. I'm using an Ryzen 7 3700x and an AMD Radeon 5700 xt so this shouldn't be it. I tried everything, I re-intalled Cyberpunk several times I run it as Admin I turned of Steam in game overlay and everything similar and re-downloaded the driver. I'm also one of the persons who have problems with dowloading the newest windows securitay update so maybe it has something to do with that but I don't know, sorry for bad Englisch some times and greetings to my country man because I'm from Gremany, thanks for your help!
so hey can you help

Help me please

Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0xED5F70.
File: <Unknown>(0)

at least some of u can launch game i got error at launch File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp(40) shit ;/

Help me please

Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0xED5F70.
File: <Unknown>(0)
Does this issue ever occur elsewhere? It sounds like a memory issue. How much ram do you have?

Top Bottom