Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

+
You mean if I'm running 460.79? Yes, and crashes brilliantly every single time I try to use the chair in Corpo tutorial.

Geforce NOW is this streaming thing from nVidia that I'm trying to get at least something.
Well, what does the error report say?

I have an RTX 3070, Ryzen 9 3900x (Does have AVX support), 32GB RAM, SSD. Every 10 minutes the game crashes. I have logged 17 crashes so far in the span of a few hours and its basically impossible to play at this point. I have already updated drivers, installed patches, etc.

In case anyone here knows what this means - this is the issue I keep getting. Any help is much appreciated.

Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x218E990D000.
File: <Unknown>(0)

and

Version=1

EventType=REDEngineErrorReport

EventTime=0

ReportIdentifier=ffffffff-ffffffff-00000001-00000000

Sig[0].Name=StackHash

Sig[0].Value=0x0000000000000000

Sig[1].Name=ErrorReason

Sig[1].Value=Unhandled exception

Sig[2].Name=InternalVersion

Sig[2].Value=3.0.3214677 P4CL: 4155897 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Patch0Hotfix2

look like ram/vram/ssd problem related to memory
start with removind and inserting back your ram sticks and check the ssd cables

I have an RTX 3070, Ryzen 9 3900x (Does have AVX support), 32GB RAM, SSD. Every 10 minutes the game crashes. I have logged 17 crashes so far in the span of a few hours and its basically impossible to play at this point. I have already updated drivers, installed patches, etc.

In case anyone here knows what this means - this is the issue I keep getting. Any help is much appreciated.

Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x218E990D000.

and

Version=1

EventType=REDEngineErrorReport

EventTime=0

ReportIdentifier=ffffffff-ffffffff-00000001-00000000

Sig[0].Name=StackHash

Sig[0].Value=0x0000000000000000

Sig[1].Name=ErrorReason

Sig[1].Value=Unhandled exception

Sig[2].Name=InternalVersion

Sig[2].Value=3.0.3214677 P4CL: 4155897 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Patch0Hotfix2
it could be also that the game has no write acces to certain parts of your ssh maybe its try to save something related to your game profile

A lot of us are in the same boat. No solution so far. We will probably just have to wait until they roll out a patch. or someone gets a miracle breakthrough lol
i have find nothing significant in the bar so far, but i find that every rail can give u extra speed, the game things that is a slide and indeed u cand slide and gain speed while crounching there, And I think you can keep up if you could coordinate the slide and go through a wall hopefully

I am having non stop crash too, im using -
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
16gb Ram

I've tried pretty much all the "fixes" i could find online and not a single one improved the issue even slightly,
which is a total shame, Been waiting too long for this game just for it to be unplayable... Atleast it's not too late to refund

I GOT IT FINALLY. I have tried before repairing, but I repaired again right now and it starter working. Just do every of the steps:

Reinstall gpu drivers

Turn off game overlays

Install vcredist again

Scream a little bit on CDPR

Turn off and on computer

Verify/fix the game

Should work now...

if fixed it as follows, i loaded autosave before you get the transition into Night City. As soon as it was loaded i loaded the autosafe which ended in the crash. It worked fine and i was able to advance. I also changed into borderless Window mode
You will crash again after your first GiG of saving the rich girl. Same way you can bypass that crash well
Real issue is when Brain Dance tutorial comes into picture. No way past that unfortunately.

Киберпанк выходит из строя после нажатия кнопки Play
------
Мой intel поддерживает AVX, я перепробовал все решения этой проблемы. Ничто не помогало. Может быть, это из-за версии Windows 1607.

e:\r6-.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp (40)

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 342
So started as Nomad - when you enter Night City and there is a bunch of cutscenes - when it goes to load it looks like I am in a car and the game crashes every single time. Tried lowering gfx settings but didnt make a difference. I'm not using the GOG launcher (but disabled overlay as some suggested). Disabled steam overlay too.

Tried a new game as corpo - as i enter the office and hit "sit down" it also crashes. Not tried street kid yet but assuming there will be a point of crash there too.

Any suggestions?

EDIT to update system specs:
CPU: Intel i7 960 @ 3.2Ghz
Memory: 16GB
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 390
Running on HDD (SSD out of space)

I know it is an old system.. but so far I've never had an issue playing anything. Seems a tonne of people have the exact same issue I have - crashing at the "exact" same spot (Sitting down in corpo start, or entry to city in nomad and getting a "glimps" of sitting in a car I think).

Appreciate anything to get this working - not a complain post but "can you help me" post :) I know it has tonnes of bugs and I need an upgrade :)
Just to confirm!!!

Seeing that I saw so many x58 based Intel cpus here complaining about crashes (including me xeon x5675). Another user theorized that it could be something to do with AVX.
I cannot confirm it is cause of AVX, but I received my ryzen 5800x system today and hei I CAN SEAT ON THE CHAIR!!!! Without crashing. Just thought you guys would like to know.
Although it seems to be related to some hardware, I believe it is within CDPR power to fix it with a patch.
Best of luck out there guys
Post automatically merged:

Same here, Corpo campaign "sit down V" instant crash 100% of the time.
This might be the biggest disappointment in the history of gaming, serves me right...This is absolutely ridiculous, shame on you CDPR. Day one cancelled for me...gonna have to wait for a patch or refund it.
Game of the generation?? I dont think so...at least Fallout 76 ran! How did this happen!?
At least GOG has good refund policies...fix it soon or its getting refunded. Mind u havent even spoken about game performance in genera....atrocious. Damn you 2020
Just to confirm!!!

Seeing that I saw so many x58 based Intel cpus here complaining about crashes (including me xeon x5675). Another user theorized that it could be something to do with AVX.
I cannot confirm it is cause of AVX, but I received my ryzen 5800x system today and hei I CAN SEAT ON THE CHAIR!!!! Without crashing. Just thought you guys would like to know.
Although it seems to be related to some hardware, I believe it is within CDPR power to fix it with a patch.

I guess the same error all non-AVX cpus get:

Expression: EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION (0xC000001D)
Message: The thread tried to execute an invalid instruction.
That sounds just like the avx issue

Just to confirm!!!

Post automatically merged:

Just to confirm!!!

I'm having an ryzen 7 3700 x and its not working

------
Мой intel поддерживает AVX, я перепробовал все решения этой проблемы. Ничто не помогало. Может быть, это из-за версии Windows 1607.

Please write in english next time.
Пиши на английском.
Нажми "Какая информация содержится в отчёте..", открой stacktrace.txt там ошибка написана.

CP2077 Crashes after character creation and once in a while as I start a new game from the main menu. The furthest I've been able to play was the very beginning as your character stares into the mirror. I have yet to be able to play the game which is very disappointing and frustrating. I can almost always get to the main menu but no into the game itself.

The errors I get often are my game screen going black and my display adapter drivers needing to recover, and the flatline error message which I do send the error reports. I get nothing like this from any other game including ARMA 3, State of Decay 2, No Man's Sky, Witcher 3, and Ark Survival Evolved to name some of the heavier resource intensive games.

I tried many "fixes" none of which worked such as installing latest GPU drivers, turning off Galaxy overlay as well as shutting down other services like UPlay & Steam, deleting the json file in user folder and not changing any graphic settings when relaunching the game, turning graphics down to low, uninstalling and reinstalling CP2077, running the game directly from the games bin folder, making sure admin rights were given to the game, creating an antivirus exception to the entire GOG folder where CP was installed and reinstalling game, turning off my malware and antivirus protections, and uninstalled and reinstalled all VCRedist. I even tried my Win7 fix that I used for Mafia Definitive edition (which is Win10 only) to run on my machine and still no dice. I also do not have the option to go to Fullscreen in the options menu.

I can not update to Windows 10 atm because I do a lot of audio work, and a lot of my older VST's, VSTi's, and apps that I use frequently do not function under Windows 10.

My specs are as follows...
O/S: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 with all the latest service packs
CPU: I7 3770K
MoBo: Asus Z77 Sabretooth
GPU: EVGA Black Ed. GTX 1080TI with 11GB of VRAM with latest Nvidia driver 460.79
RAM: 16GB (4x G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 4GB sticks)
Game is loaded onto SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
PSU: EVGA 80Plus Gold 750watt

All other drivers and .net are up to date.

I hope some of this helps. Thank you.

------

У меня тоже 1607 и точно такая же проблема с запуском игры.Естественно,можно обновиться до новой версии Windows,но я бы предпочёл подождать HotFix ,потому что LTSB-самая производительная версия,которая существует на данный момент,и не хотелось бы с ней расставаться.

As soon as I launch the game, I get the "cyberpunk has flatlined" message. so I cant even get into the game at all. I have updated my drivers and all the rest of my games work with no issue. not sure what is going on

Top Bottom