Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

+
Alright. I was having nonstop crashing issues till I did this yesterday. I updated to newest BIOS "didn't know there was a new one" and then used DDU to clean my old nV drivers then reinstalled new nV drivers. Since then I had zero crashes was playing for 2hr straight.

I haven't had many problems until the 1.2 patch. In the last day I've had several crashes...
Same for me. Game crashed all the times after press Play. Cant play anymore. Video card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

To all the people that experience crashes-to-desktop, restarts, or not being able to launch the game, here are 10 things you can try:

• Validate game files via game client (fixes texture issues, crashes, other bugs)
  • update, reinstall, or clean-install GPU drivers (fixes crash-to-desktop)
  • Flash your BIOS and enable the XMP profile for your DRAM. Leave everything else on Auto. (fixes PC-restarts, high temperatures, and issues with USB connectivity on systems with Ryzen CPU)
  • Reinstall the whole game (fixes the insta-crash after pressing PLAY)
  • If your GPU has more than one power connector, use a dedicated PCIe cable for each connection, don't use one cable for two connectors. (fixes restarts caused by voltage spikes, especially with RTX-30-series cards and/or weak PSUs)
  • Load an older save file. (helps preventing bugs in general)
  • restore settings in your GPU control panel.
  • disable all overclocking settings and make sure your fan profile is enabled.
  • compare scaling mode performed by GPU with performed by Display.
  • Disable Adaptive Sync for windowed mode (fixes FPS being locked to the monitor's refresh rate which might have been tried to be compensated with inadequate overclocking)

Last edited:
[FIXED]
Enter the Cyberpunk 2077 folder, delete the "bin" folder, then validate game files via steam. Hope to help somebody else.

Registered crash info file...
InternalVersion: 3.0.3333840 P4CL: 4269468 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Release
!!!CRASHED!!!
Error Reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x7FFBA3F253D0.
File: <Unknown>
Line: 0

Last edited:
I was getting random Cyberpunk crashes since version 1.2 (and 1.21) with EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) in the crash report

My windows 10 as well as all drivers were up to date and Steam was verifying integrity of the game successfully, however I still was experiencing random crashes.

I figured what was causing this issue:

When MS Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (ver. 12) is installed along with MS Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (ver. 14) version then the game will randomly crash.

Cyberpunk requires Visual C++ 2005-2019 Redistributable however many older games and tools require previous version of C++ redistributable.

I currently able to run the game without issues with only MS Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (ver. 14) installed.

I did NOT test if the order of installation has any importance (eg. installing version 2013 first then version 2015-2019).

That said, this is a workaround, not a proper solution for this problem as it prevents me from using other software/games requiring MS Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable.

So my suggestion for people facing this issue is to uninstall all MS Visual C++ versions first then to reinstall only MS Visual C++ 2015-2019 (x86 and x64) from
Cheers,
Max

I did NOT test if the order of installation has any importance (eg. installing version 2013 first then version 2015-2019).

Yes. In order to fix such an issue, be sure you install versions of Visual C++ and Visual Studio from oldest to newest. (Do not attempt to remove prior versions -- it's not possible to do so in a stable way.)

Also, be sure you are installing both the x86 and x64 versions of each version as you go. So, for example:

I would first install Visual C++ 2013 x86.
Then, install Visual C++ 2013 x64
Next, Visual Studio 2013 x86
Lastly Visual Studio 2013 x64
^ That takes care of 2013.

I would then install Visual C++ 2014 x86.
Install Visual C++ 2014 x64.
Install Visual Studio 2014 x86.
Etc...

It's a good idea to do this any time you install/reinstall Windows, upgrade the OS (like from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10), or use a manual system restore point / recovery from a much earlier date. It's really simple to do, and much of the time, Microsoft will simply say "already installed" and make no changes. Wonderful! -- just move on to the next one.

Now, failing to take these steps does not guarantee issues...nor does taking these steps guarantee a solution to any issues you are seeing. But this is one of the most common reasons for games failing to launch, crashing at launch, or launching to a black screen (though you may still hear audio). It's also one of the "core setup" steps for getting a PC in great gaming shape. (I install all the way back to 2009 whenever I reinstall the OS or build a new rig.)

The order of installation is important, and ensuring you don't skip any packages is important. Just let the installation package tell you it's not needed.

Another thing that goes hand in hand with this is to ensure you manually install DirectX (June 2010). (I recommend only downloading it from the offiial MS website.) DirectX is handled differently in Windows 10, so it may deny you access or say the files are already installed. If so, that means you've already got it.

I guess it was worth a shot to try the Visual C++ stuff mentioned above, along with the DirectX download.

But it didn't work for me, still get the same crash-on-launch issue (I.E. crashing back to desktop as soon as I click Play from the launcher, or as soon as I try to just start the game directly from the executable; all available "solutions" and recommendations so far posted in this thread have been unsuccessful).

In any case, if Cyberpunk 2077 does require a very specific version of Visual C++ to run properly, then why is it not part of the installation package?

I have the Steam version, and the majority of the games I own on Steam come with their own respective Visual C++ Redist auto-installers. They are normally found inside the main installation directory (inside the game's own folder), and can be accessed manually as well. There's usually two Redist executables, an x86 and an x64 one of whichever version of VC++ the game needs.

Upon the FIRST launch of any one of those games on Steam, the game normally proceeds to install all the prerequisites before launching (only doing that the first time you're launching a game after downloading it). This ensures that the user doing this doesn't have to worry about manually searching the Internet for 'something' that the game needs that he or she might not be aware of.

However, in the case of Cyberpunk (at least the Steam version) there is NO such thing as First-Time-Launching auto-installation of anything. It just starts-up the game's Launcher, and you click Play on it and that's it.

Ironically enough, NONE of this whole crash-on-launch issue happened at all back when the game was just released last December, under the game version 1.03, up to 1.05, I NEVER experienced such a problem. Then I temporarily quit the game, and came back to it when patch 1.2 came out, and suddenly... now the game crashes every time I try to launch it (and yeah patch 1.21 didn't help, still happening).

So anyway, as far as "in my case" goes, none of the Visual C++ stuff helped (I have them all installed properly in order, x86 and x64 versions too), along with DirectX being up to date and all that stuff (GPU drivers up to date, Chipset drivers up to date, no Overclocking at all, and so on and so forth, name it I've tried it, everything suggested in this thread from Page 1 I've tried, nothing works).

I guess it was worth a shot to try the Visual C++ stuff mentioned above, along with the DirectX download.

But it didn't work for me, still get the same crash-on-launch issue (I.E. crashing back to desktop as soon as I click Play from the launcher, or as soon as I try to just start the game directly from the executable; all available "solutions" and recommendations so far posted in this thread have been unsuccessful).

In any case, if Cyberpunk 2077 does require a very specific version of Visual C++ to run properly, then why is it not part of the installation package?

I have the Steam version, and the majority of the games I own on Steam come with their own respective Visual C++ Redist auto-installers. They are normally found inside the main installation directory (inside the game's own folder), and can be accessed manually as well. There's usually two Redist executables, an x86 and an x64 one of whichever version of VC++ the game needs.

Upon the FIRST launch of any one of those games on Steam, the game normally proceeds to install all the prerequisites before launching (only doing that the first time you're launching a game after downloading it). This ensures that the user doing this doesn't have to worry about manually searching the Internet for 'something' that the game needs that he or she might not be aware of.

However, in the case of Cyberpunk (at least the Steam version) there is NO such thing as First-Time-Launching auto-installation of anything. It just starts-up the game's Launcher, and you click Play on it and that's it.

Ironically enough, NONE of this whole crash-on-launch issue happened at all back when the game was just released last December, under the game version 1.03, up to 1.05, I NEVER experienced such a problem. Then I temporarily quit the game, and came back to it when patch 1.2 came out, and suddenly... now the game crashes every time I try to launch it (and yeah patch 1.21 didn't help, still happening).

So anyway, as far as "in my case" goes, none of the Visual C++ stuff helped (I have them all installed properly in order, x86 and x64 versions too), along with DirectX being up to date and all that stuff (GPU drivers up to date, Chipset drivers up to date, no Overclocking at all, and so on and so forth, name it I've tried it, everything suggested in this thread from Page 1 I've tried, nothing works).

Out of curiosity, did you happen to download any of the community fixes at any point? Having those files or tweaks still active may very well be conflicting with the latest version of the game.

Out of curiosity, did you happen to download any of the community fixes at any point? Having those files or tweaks still active may very well be conflicting with the latest version of the game.
Nope, complete vanilla game, not even a single mod.

I have a crash "Error Reason: Assert" since release, on all versions include 1.21.
It is appeared on new game start, on a blackscreen after I hit <spacebar> after loading. Or (rare) in some seconds later, on 1st Jackie call (I mean Corpo prologue). Usually the game crashed together with the video driver.
Full crash description:
Code:
Error Reason: Assert
Expression:
Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack here is probably irrelevant. Check if Breadcrumbs or Aftermath logged anything useful.
File: e:\r6.release\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp
Line: 40

And I fixed it.
  1. Set Compatibility mode - "Windows 7" and "Run this program as an Administrator" in Compatibility options for \Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\Cyberpunk2077.exe.
  2. In game settings (Gameplay) set Tutorials to "OFF" [and don't forget Nudity Censor to "OFF", OFF course].
  3. (not sure if it helped) Add folders "%setup_path%\Cyberpunk 2077\" and "%setup_path%Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\" (w. all files in there) in antivirus exclusions.

Hardware: GPU - GTX 1070; CPU - i5-4570; RAM - 16 Gb; Mousepad - Nova MicrOptic KILLER.
Software: Cyberpunk 2077 - 1.21; Windows - 7 x64 (up to date or almost); NV Drivers - 466.11 (last one for now); DirectX - up to date; all MS visual C++ redistributables 2005-2019 installed (x86 and x64).

All other bullshit (update BIOS, delete cache, debug mode for drivers, thousands of it) makes no sense and not working.

Probably, crashes with other reasons (or on Windows 10) will not be fixed like that, but for this "Error Reason: Assert" and Win7 it worked for me.

And I fixed it.

1. Set Compatibility mode - "Windows 7" and "Run this program as an Administrator" in Compatibility options for \Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\Cyberpunk2077.exe.
  2. In game settings (Gameplay) set Tutorials to "OFF" [and don't forget Nudity Censor to "OFF", OFF course].
  3. (not sure if it helped) Add folders "%setup_path%\Cyberpunk 2077\" and "%setup_path%Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\" (w. all files in there) in antivirus exclusions.
Software: Cyberpunk 2077 - 1.21; Windows - 7 x64 (up to date or almost)...

Just being realistic here: steel yourself for future issues.

The game absolutely, 100%, without exception requires the game to have a complete, up to date installation of DirectX 12 in order to function properly. This is technically possible on Windows 7, but as I learned from trying to get it working on my own Win7 installation, it's extremely hard or outright impossible to do so without completely reinstalling the OS.

Best bet, in this case, is to just bite the bullet and upgrade to Windows 10. Honestly, while there are certain things about Win10 I don't like, it's mostly very good. I've also had no issues with backwards compatibility for legacy titles, which was one of my major concerns. I'm seeing improved performance in a lot of games. You can still upgrade for free here using the "Create Installation Media" option.

Trouble with DX12 on Windows 7 is that support for Win7 is completely discontinued. There are no options to download missing files...troubleshoot issues...nor repair your installation using methods beyond your own restore points. It's also not possible to download standalone installation packages for DX12 as it is now integrated into Windows system files directly. It's part of Windows Update...and there's no way to retroactively apply updates to Windows 7. The only way to ensure you have everything needed for DX12 is to reinstall Windows itself.

Also-also, DX12 on Win7 is not "comprehensive". It more or less bootstraps DX12 functionality to individual programs on an individual basis. Rather than working like a true, core API, DX12 on Win7 seems to work more like a shell program using a DX12-like system to hook DX9-DX11 inputs and simulate what would happen on DX12.

TL; DR
Best bet if seeing issues with CP2077 on Windows 7 is to grab the upgrade to Windows 10 before it's gone for good. (Though it annoys me to say this, as I loooved Windows 7 almost as much as I loved Windows XP for gaming...Windows 10 has been pretty, darn good.)

Specs

AMD 5900x

ASUS Strix 3090 OC

ASUS Crosshair Dark Hero

32GB DDR GSKILL PC3600

Samsung 1TB nVME 980 Pro (C Drive and Installation of Game)

LG OLED CX 48" (HDMI 2.1 to GPU)

JBL 9.1 Atmos SoundBar (connected to TV and using eARC)

Game Version 2.1

NB: I have only started playing this last week as I was waiting before I started this game hopeful for stability/fixes

Crash to Desktop (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF) Read Error (similar to all other users)

I have listed my display and speaker system used, as I feel this relevant to my crashes

Whenever I audio set to the speakers, my game will consistently crash within the first 10 minutes, 100% of the time.

However, when I plug my Sounblaster G6 in and use Headphones, I am able to play with ZERO crashes. My longest stretch has been a 2 hour session crash free.

I have tested and retested these 2 scenarios and can now comfortably say that the cause of my crashes is something to do with using Speaker audio

FYI - I have tested Speaker config as Atmos, 5.1, 7.1, Stereo etc and all those setups cause a crash.

However with Headphones I can use Atmos (for Headphones), Stereo etc and play crash free.

All my GPU, Chipset and BIOS etc is current and my system has always been stable in all other games. I do have DOCP applied to hit the rated memory speed of 3600 on RAM so there are mild and tested overclocks

And this is why Beta testing is important, I wish more companies would do it. Current state of CP77: unplayable.

For the ones that tried all the things listed below but couldn't get it working: overclock or underclock you PC. I overclocked my PC yesterday and no crashes for two days. I think the crashes are due to a race condition in the code. And if you alter with the performance of your PC you can possibly get rid of it.

I was getting two type of errors:
1. Crash to desktop (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF): Similar to other users. Game would crash to desktop at random moments. Happened once every 30min or so.
2. PC freeze: Whenever I was in the inventory menu equipping items or disassembling them, it was a 50/50 chance that my PC would freeze. This was the most annoying one. I had to save every time I wanted to change gear.

Things I have tried with no success:
- Rollback to older Nvidia driver
- Disable XMP
- Close all programs that have overlay
- Uninstall graphics driver via DDU and perform a clean install
- Run the game as admin

[FIXED]
Enter the Cyberpunk 2077 folder, delete the "bin" folder, then validate game files via steam. Hope to help somebody else.

!!!CRASHED!!!
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x7FFBA3F253D0.
Life saver, man! Had to log in to say THANKS! Been trying to solve this problem for months now! You and the bloody bin folder! LEGEND

Life saver, man! Had to log in to say THANKS! Been trying to solve this problem for months now! You and the bloody bin folder! LEGEND
[FIXED]

!!!CRASHED!!!
If you have tried validating game files before deleting the bin file and it didn't help, please tell it to the tech support.

If you have tried validating game files before deleting the bin file and it didn't help, please tell it to the tech support.

I've tried to delete the " bin " folder, and then checking files integrity to re-acquire the missing files.

The result is that it DID work right after i did that. Meaning that I could launch the game (my issue, specifically, is that my game crashes every time I try to launch it).

BUT...

After I quit the game normally, it crashes again in every subsequent launch attempts, as it was before. So I tried to do it again, to delete the bin folder, and then re-acquiring the files. Now, THAT time, the 2nd time I did it, the game did NOT launch and crashed again after I attempted to launch it. I tried to re-launch it a couple of times, no go, always crashes.

So even though it did work ONE time, that was it, it never helped the case after.

Maybe this could be a 'permanent' fix for some, but for me, it was a one-time-thing only (unfortunately).

I've tried to delete the " bin " folder, and then checking files integrity to re-acquire the missing files.

The result is that it DID work right after i did that. Meaning that I could launch the game (my issue, specifically, is that my game crashes every time I try to launch it).

BUT...

After I quit the game normally, it crashes again in every subsequent launch attempts, as it was before. So I tried to do it again, to delete the bin folder, and then re-acquiring the files. Now, THAT time, the 2nd time I did it, the game did NOT launch and crashed again after I attempted to launch it. I tried to re-launch it a couple of times, no go, always crashes.

So even though it did work ONE time, that was it, it never helped the case after.

Maybe this could be a 'permanent' fix for some, but for me, it was a one-time-thing only (unfortunately).

What your describing sounds like a security program or feature is interfering with the game. It may be as simple as Windows Firewall preventing the game from launching correctly, or it could be a third-party security program quarantining certain files and folders.

Easiest way to see if it's this is to simply add the entire installation directory to the exceptions list of all security programs you have. If the problem persists, however, it may be necessary to completely uninstall third-party programs. Aggressive anti-virus / anti-malware like Norton, McAffee, Comodo, etc. are notorious for interfering with games. Very often, even adding games to their exceptions lists will not solve the issue.

Other "protective" software can be insidious -- being installed with other programs without the user's knowledge. Might even be a bit of a challenge to figure out what was installed and when. (Bing toolbar is such a program that can install itself numerous different ways, often attached to things that have nothing whatsoever to do with web browsers, and can come with anti-whatever software that causes issues.

Another possibility is an incompatible driver. For example, the initial game may launch, build the data for your GPU, but then the drivers fail to recognize those details upon launching again. Common if, for example, I roll back drivers without first using Display Driver Uninstaller to ensure the newer files are completely removed. Nvidia, especially, will not do this by default. It can result in non standard driver installations that create conflicts.

One thing is very certain at this point, though. Something on your system is making changes to the installation directory and blocking the intended functionality of the game files.

Game crashes please help me

Version=1
EventType=REDEngineErrorReport
EventTime=0
ReportIdentifier=ffffffff-ffffffff-00000001-00000000
Sig[0].Name=StackHash
Sig[0].Value=0x0000000000000000
Sig[1].Name=ErrorReason
Sig[1].Value=Assert
Sig[2].Name=InternalVersion
Sig[2].Value=3.0.3354524 P4CL: 4287350 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Release
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.1
LoadedModule[0]=Cyberpunk2077.exe
LoadedModule[1]=ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=KERNEL32.DLL
LoadedModule[3]=KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=USER32.dll
LoadedModule[5]=win32u.dll
LoadedModule[6]=GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[7]=gdi32full.dll
LoadedModule[8]=msvcp_win.dll
LoadedModule[9]=ucrtbase.dll
LoadedModule[10]=ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[11]=msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[12]=VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[13]=sechost.dll
LoadedModule[14]=dbghelp.dll
LoadedModule[15]=RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[16]=SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[17]=ole32.dll
LoadedModule[18]=combase.dll
LoadedModule[19]=SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[20]=cfgmgr32.dll
LoadedModule[21]=bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[22]=WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[23]=OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[24]=icuuc.dll
LoadedModule[25]=XINPUT9_1_0.dll
LoadedModule[26]=icuin.dll
LoadedModule[27]=NRD.dll
LoadedModule[28]=bink2w64.dll
LoadedModule[29]=PhysX3CharacterKinematic_x64.dll
LoadedModule[30]=PhysX3Common_x64.dll
LoadedModule[31]=PhysX3Cooking_x64.dll
LoadedModule[32]=Galaxy64.dll
LoadedModule[33]=redlexer_native.dll
LoadedModule[34]=CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[35]=POWRPROF.dll
LoadedModule[36]=d3d11.dll
LoadedModule[37]=PxFoundation_x64.dll
LoadedModule[38]=libcurl.dll
LoadedModule[39]=WLDAP32.dll
LoadedModule[40]=Normaliz.dll
LoadedModule[41]=WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[42]=HID.DLL
LoadedModule[43]=amd_ags_x64.dll
LoadedModule[44]=MSVCP140.dll
LoadedModule[45]=VCRUNTIME140.dll
LoadedModule[46]=WININET.dll
LoadedModule[47]=IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[48]=MSWSOCK.dll
LoadedModule[49]=dxgi.dll
LoadedModule[50]=VCRUNTIME140_1.dll
LoadedModule[51]=PhysX3_x64.dll
LoadedModule[52]=oo2ext_7_win64.dll
LoadedModule[53]=icudt.dll
LoadedModule[54]=IMM32.DLL
LoadedModule[55]=UMPDC.dll
LoadedModule[56]=gameoverlayrenderer64.dll
LoadedModule[57]=PSAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[58]=CRYPTBASE.DLL
LoadedModule[59]=bcryptPrimitives.dll
LoadedModule[60]=kernel.appcore.dll
LoadedModule[61]=windows.storage.dll
LoadedModule[62]=Wldp.dll
LoadedModule[63]=SHCORE.dll
LoadedModule[64]=shlwapi.dll
LoadedModule[65]=clbcatq.dll
LoadedModule[66]=wbemprox.dll
LoadedModule[67]=wbemcomn.dll
LoadedModule[68]=wbemsvc.dll
LoadedModule[69]=fastprox.dll
LoadedModule[70]=amsi.dll
LoadedModule[71]=USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[72]=profapi.dll
LoadedModule[73]=MpOav.dll
LoadedModule[74]=uxtheme.dll
LoadedModule[75]=GameServicesSteam.dll
LoadedModule[76]=steam_api64.dll
LoadedModule[77]=steamclient64.dll
LoadedModule[78]=imagehlp.dll
LoadedModule[79]=Secur32.dll
LoadedModule[80]=tier0_s64.dll
LoadedModule[81]=vstdlib_s64.dll
LoadedModule[82]=SSPICLI.DLL
LoadedModule[83]=CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[84]=rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[85]=napinsp.dll
LoadedModule[86]=pnrpnsp.dll
LoadedModule[87]=wshbth.dll
LoadedModule[88]=NLAapi.dll
LoadedModule[89]=DNSAPI.dll
LoadedModule[90]=NSI.dll
LoadedModule[91]=winrnr.dll
LoadedModule[92]=fwpuclnt.dll
LoadedModule[93]=rasadhlp.dll
LoadedModule[94]=d3d12.dll
LoadedModule[95]=GFSDK_Aftermath_Lib.x64.dll
LoadedModule[96]=nvwgf2umx.dll
LoadedModule[97]=D3D12Core.dll
LoadedModule[98]=dxcore.dll
LoadedModule[99]=msasn1.dll
LoadedModule[100]=cryptnet.dll
LoadedModule[101]=WINTRUST.DLL
LoadedModule[102]=nvspcap64.dll
LoadedModule[103]=ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[104]=DINPUT8.dll
LoadedModule[105]=inputhost.dll
LoadedModule[106]=CoreUIComponents.dll
LoadedModule[107]=wintypes.dll
LoadedModule[108]=CoreMessaging.dll
LoadedModule[109]=PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[110]=nvapi64.dll
LoadedModule[111]=nvldumdx.dll
LoadedModule[112]=NvCamera64.dll
LoadedModule[113]=WindowsCodecs.dll
LoadedModule[114]=d3dcompiler_47_64.dll
LoadedModule[115]=D3DSCache.dll
LoadedModule[116]=twinapi.appcore.dll
LoadedModule[117]=schannel.DLL
LoadedModule[118]=mskeyprotect.dll
LoadedModule[119]=NTASN1.dll
LoadedModule[120]=ncrypt.dll
LoadedModule[121]=ncryptsslp.dll
LoadedModule[122]=MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[123]=DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[124]=Wtsapi32.dll
LoadedModule[125]=XInput1_4.dll
LoadedModule[126]=AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[127]=resourcepolicyclient.dll
LoadedModule[128]=MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[129]=textinputframework.dll
LoadedModule[130]=Windows.Perception.Stub.dll
LoadedModule[131]=DiscordHook64.dll
LoadedModule[132]=D3DCompiler_47.dll
LoadedModule[133]=gpapi.dll
LoadedModule[134]=nvngx.dll
LoadedModule[135]=NvTelemetryAPI64.dll
LoadedModule[136]=DEVRTL.dll
LoadedModule[137]=drvstore.dll
LoadedModule[138]=SPINF.dll
LoadedModule[139]=nvngx_dlss.dll
LoadedModule[140]=nvcuda.dll
LoadedModule[141]=nvcuda64.dll
LoadedModule[142]=NvTelemetryBridge64.dll
LoadedModule[143]=dcomp.dll
LoadedModule[144]=dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[145]=WINSTA.dll
LoadedModule[146]=Windows.UI.dll
LoadedModule[147]=WindowManagementAPI.dll
LoadedModule[148]=d3d11on12.dll
LoadedModule[149]=dxilconv.dll
LoadedModule[150]=MessageBus.dll
LoadedModule[151]=dhcpcsvc.DLL
LoadedModule[152]=nvrtum64.dll
LoadedModule[153]=nvptxJitCompiler64.dll
LoadedModule[154]=TextShaping.dll
AppName=Cyberpunk2077.exe

Game crashes please help me

Version=1
EventType=REDEngineErrorReport
EventTime=0
ReportIdentifier=ffffffff-ffffffff-00000001-00000000
Sig[0].Name=StackHash
Sig[0].Value=0x0000000000000000
Sig[1].Name=ErrorReason
Sig[1].Value=Assert
Sig[2].Name=InternalVersion
Sig[2].Value=3.0.3354524 P4CL: 4287350 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Release
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.1
It could be good to said "where/when/how" the game crash (and your plateform) ;)

Top Bottom