Cyberpunk 2077 PC performance

+
Hello good afternoon look, I wanted to comment that I have a problem with the performance of Cyberpunk 2077 PC, it turns out that I have a 6GB GTX 1060 graphics card, the problem is in playing 60 FPS either low, medium, high and ultra I wanted to comment I would like o Please improve the performance and I could play High at 60 FPS and Ultra at 45 FPS I will not play 1440p resolution I only play 1080p and please improve the performance because many people are having one less problem and one more I hope next update, improve and part if you want me to buy the game you must improve it to be High 60 FPS 1920x1080 that someone read it to answer me thanks and greetings.

besides I am uncomfortable and angry for lack of optimization and performance improvements.

Hello good afternoon look, I wanted to comment that I have a problem with the performance of Cyberpunk 2077 PC, it turns out that I have a 6GB GTX 1060 graphics card, the problem is in playing 60 FPS either low, medium, high and ultra I wanted to comment I would like o Please improve the performance and I could play High at 60 FPS and Ultra at 45 FPS I will not play 1440p resolution I only play 1080p and please improve the performance because many people are having one less problem and one more I hope next update, improve and part if you want me to buy the game you must improve it to be High 60 FPS 1920x1080 that someone read it to answer me thanks and greetings.

besides I am uncomfortable and angry for lack of optimization and performance improvements.
I use a PC with 6GB GTX 1060 right now and I certainly don't expect wonders. 6GB GTX 1060 with 60 FPS on ultra or High settings is not realistic for this game...

I'm running on an RTX 3070 and I get around 35-45 FPS at just over 1080p, albeit with raytracing on and everything at maximum without DLSS. What you're asking for simply isn't realistic, even absent raytracing. The 1060 was launched five years ago.

GTX 1060 is actually listed as a recommended card for 1080p resolution and high settings. It's info provided by CDPR.

Pretty sure I used these settings and tweaks when I had that card. can't say my FPS was a solid 60fps I pushed the graphics as much as I could bear beyond what is recommended in the article but the game was certainly playable

GTX 1060 is actually listed as a recommended card for 1080p resolution and high settings. It's info provided by CDPR.
Not for necessarily for 60 fps though.
I see why they did not posted PFS there, but it seems to me that players assumed solid 60 while the authors did not.

Top Bottom