Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

+
I see a lot of complaints on how it looks, but I'm not really seeing it. I'd like to see how it runs on the base consoles of course, but I think it looks really good on last gen so far.
I respect the different priorities gamers have, personally graphics are not on my list, as I've enjoyed games with OK graphics and great storytelling, gameplay or depth. But never a game with stunning graphics but anything else to offer.

Recent example Octopath Traveler... I really enjoyed that game!

So I totally agree with you, it looks great in consoles all thing considered.

Playstation gameplay looks really great, hope I will be able to manage better or equivalent graphics with my PC.

Is there any mention of what is different on PS5? Like ray tracing or 60fps? I'm apperently blind because I don't see much difference between the two.

It looks really good, even on the old-gen, i don't understand all the complaints. Why are ppl so obsessed with graphics these days?

It looks really good, even on the old-gen, i don't understand all the complaints. Why are ppl so obsessed with graphics these days?
graphics make a bad game good and a good game not so fun and when you have so little data people will talk about the elephant in the room

Top Bottom