Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

+
I still am worried about the base PS4 version. I own a PS4 Slim and...I will probably have to worry at least until release day.
Count me in, i have base PS4 :howdy: . I remember how Witcher 3 runs on release and it was :facepalm:. Hoping for the best though.

I was worried for a bit and seeing as I'll be playing on the PS4 Pro I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the footage. Finally...it's almost here...just...a...few...more....days....

I too have owned the old ps4 for almost 7 years, I don't have any other console, that's why I optimized the pc by buying an RTX cheaper than a next gen and close to the same performance, more powerful in any case than the xbox one x which was still the most powerful console in the world. But I think I would take a PS4 version too, to see if really the difference is huge.

I will be playing on PS4 Pro (which I will be very happy with Dec 10th) and then PS5 next year.

BUT I may upgrade my RX590 next year also to something that run RT on High/Ultra.

Seeing the PS4 and backwards compatible mode PS5 make me very happy. As it only cements the Dec. 10th release date
that much more. At first when Hollie was like we are going to show you the beginning of the nomad lifepath. I was like NOOOO!! SPOILERS!!! Covered my eyes and peeked out one eye ball. Seeing how they really didn't spoil much, well nothing we have not seen before other then the boarder police section. So after a breathe of relief, I continued watching.

The PS4 Pro footage was nice, and bout what I expected if not a little better. The PS5 (Backward Compatibility) version made me go "Oh wooow very nice!" Makes me really want to see the upgrade coming next year for PS5 and Xbox SX. Before the gameplay was shown. My main plans were me playing mainly on my PC cause ULTRA RT TIME BABY!!! I do want to see it first hand on my PS5 so will be playing it on there too. When I Pre-ordered two CE.. My wife was like "what are you going to do with two CE of Cyberpunk? I'm like "But, but baby one is PS4 and one is PC..." She rolls her eyes and said. "Like your going to play it on PS4 when you have that PC in your office..." I laughed and said "NO, NO I would never play it on PS4. Really!" "I'll be playing the PS4 version on PS5." The look in her eyes as she says "WHAT PS5!!!" I go to my office grab the PS5 I just brought home this was on the 12th of this month so launch day. "This PS5!!!" She looks at me saying "You ass you told me that it was impossible to get one..." She stares at the PS5 for a min then said "What are you waiting on... Hook that B up!!!" Gamer chicks right?

Anyways I'm so excited for this game, and seeing all this gameplay just solidifies that release date. Which makes me that much more hyped!! Night City here we come!!

It was jarring to see such a noticeable difference between console generations. But they switched in the same place, which they didn't do for the Xbox version of the video, so it was of course noticeable. Graphics looked great on both, though there was a clear winner, and I don't feel pressure to have a next gen console or high end PC ready in two weeks.

I see a lot of complaints on how it looks, but I'm not really seeing it. I'd like to see how it runs on the base consoles of course, but I think it looks really good on last gen so far.

So I started reading count zero recently, and the revolver v gives at the border looks like the imagem had of the one described that is given to Turner. I don't know much about guns so maybe I got the wrong image in my head.

Anyone with more knowledge /actual image of that?

Top Bottom