Cyberpunk 2077 PREVIEWS - links & discussion

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

IGN guy says what everyone is quietly thinking: Keanu is the weak link when it comes to the voice overs. Not surprising, but depressing that CDPR put celebrity over talent when it came to such a major character.

IGN guy says what everyone is quietly thinking: Keanu is the weak link when it comes to the voice overs. Not surprising, but depressing that CDPR put celebrity over talent when it came to such a major character.
I think it's a really good sign that the things the previewers liked most about the game were the setting, the story, and the characters.

Somewhat a lengthier, a more preview-like gameplay trailer footage. Although I don't know Japanese so maybe some users could help with that.

Somewhat a lengthier, a more preview-like gameplay trailer footage. Although I don't know Japanese so maybe some users could help with that.

Thank you for sharing it, but unfortunately no new info in particular. Just Famitsu edited the already revealed footage on its own presenting what kind of game Cyberpunk2077 is to the viewers (with text).

Thank you for sharing it, but unfortunately no new info in particular. Just Famitsu edited the already revealed footage on its own presenting what kind of game Cyberpunk2077 is to the viewers (with text).

Ah, I see. At least we got a couple of seconds of new scenes & lovely snippets of songs that not yet heard from the trailers hehe.

I think it's a really good sign that the things the previewers liked most about the game were the setting, the story, and the characters.
It very much makes me think of Deus Ex (which some of the reviewers explicitly mention - the game feels like Deus Ex).

The combat in Deus Ex to me wasn't stellar, I wouldn't rank it extremely high, but it wasn't bad by any measure. I still enjoyed it, whether I was stealthing my way past enemies I didn't feel deserved death, like cops who are just in my way, or killing everyone in sight like the Dvali in MD. The combat was still fun, but the high point for me was the setting, the locations, the story, characters and lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom