Cyberpunk 2077 Price Watch

+
Just thought I'd create a thread if anybody spots a sale or price decrease on Cyberpunk 2077.

As of september 7th 3:35pm EST, amazon is currently selling CP2077 preorders for $10 off.

Lmao, Amazon says that Windows XP is listed as a compatible system for Cyberpunk 2077.

But in all seriousness, that is quite the price drop for a pre-order. Still, I'm going to wait and watch some more game-play footage on youtube when it's officially released, before buying the game.

You know, It's a rare feeling for me to totally not care at all that I'm not getting a discount. CDPR is so legit I'll gladly pay full price for Cyberpunk2077.
Pirates that normally steal games be lining up at CDPR's door with cash like "Yar har, fiddle di dee, Being a pirate is alright to be, Do what you want cause a pirate is free, hey is that the best game store called Gee Oh Gee? Grabbin my wallet cause good games ain't free, This time no-pirate!" :ROFLMAO:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against anyone who gets a discount like that amazon $10 off thing, and I love discounts, and I love sales on gog.com

I'm just saying :shrug:

Edit: just in case, I must say: I am not a pirate. I'm just saying I heard someone say that someone else said that pirates were gonna pay full price for the game since they respect CDPR so much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom