Cyberpunk 2077 REFUND.. yes, I want to refund this game..

+
cant blame people from having high expectations when CDPR hyped CP2077 to the sky, overpromised and yet under-delivered on all fronts. Pretty sure bethesda ubisoft or rockstar didnt falsely advertised and misled people like what CDPR did.

If you are hyped or overhyped it's only your fault, I wasn't hyped at all and I can say this is one of the best games I ever played. There is no studio out there, which can fulfill overhyped expectations, not even big studio like Rockstar. I believe that's why we never had chance to play Half Life 3 and now it's just a meme.

Yes they falsely advertised some missing mechanics, but still there is a chance we will get them sooner or later in free/paid DLC. It's definitely not ideal, but better than never. And for me this is big problem, but only this because everything else is good enough.

Be patience my friend. Just play something else and come back in a couple of months. I can understand the disappointment, but all CDPR game are garbage at release (yes, even Witcher 3) and become masterpiece in a couple of months.

This time I though they learned their lesson, but still their games are better than almost anything else. How many great RPG have been release in the last years? Just Divinity 2 and to a lesser extent (much lesser) Outer Worlds. Now that Bioware is sadly out of the picture, I believe there is not really any real competition out there.

Top Bottom