Cyberpunk 2077 released!

+
Congratulations to CD PROJEKT RED, upon the occasion of realising their most ambitious, and anticipated, game to date! Felicitations to the artists, writers, designers, programmers -- and more talented people than I can possibly mention -- good luck to ye in this bold adventure into the future!

I mayn't share everyone's keen enthusiasm for the material, but I certainly wish ye well! May all these years of hard work meet with success, satisfaction, and resounding acclaim!

And then, once all the dust and wild tumult have subsided, we can get back to The Witcher Series! Eh?
Hero of Aedirn emote black 44 TP.png

Congratulations!

Welcome to a few sleepless nights of deciphering bug reports from across the globe.

I started playing just a couple of minutes after 7:00PM my time (after a pleasantly surprisingly short update), and just now took my first break, a little after 10:00PM. I was skeptical after watching some of the streams today, but clearly I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm playing it more as a slow paced RPG, which might be the reason. Only one small glitch so far, which was easily fixed with a re-load.

Really disappointed , started the game , with no sounds in ano dialogue , now i'm downloading The whole game again, was really anxious to start to play , but now , only tomorrow

Guys if you reading this and still didt buy this game then don`t ! Game is in horryle state if you dont hawe 2k pc its trash . Spec for pc is just a lie well you can run it but it looks like game from 2012 . Whait for full game not this pre-alpha.

Amidst all the negativity, I am honestly and earnestly enjoying the game you have made. I love it, thank you for putting so much effort into it. I hope you'll be able to keep making more games like this in the future.

I'm really enjoying the game since the release and have so far taken my time walking/driving around Watson (Not got into Dexter DeShawn's Limo yet!) and mostly getting myself into trouble :ROFLMAO:

Please thank all of the team for all the hard work they did in making such a beautifully looking game and hope you all have a Happy Christmas & New Year!

Top Bottom