Cyberpunk 2077 restaring my system

+
Do you mean that your computer shuts down and restarts ?
If yes, it's been a very long while since I use Windows (maybe it's no longer the case). But you don't have any message when windows restart to notice you that you didn't shut down your computer correctly ?
In any case, make sure that you tried all of these steps at first (and after, maybe also send a ticket to the support for help > "Contact Us" button).

This was happening to me and I thought it was Cyberpunk. Launched Baldurs Gate 3 and tried playing for a while, got the same thing.

Ended up being that my CPU was overheating because my water cooler died. I'd make sure to check the temps of everything as one of your steps.

You could try to scan your computer for corrupt win 10 files:

Also you can try to reinstall your graphics card driver.

All crashlog you need is the text files and sometimes not even those help. Gpu crash seems too be the issue, since it happens when you alt tab it could be any number of things. Try playing in windowed mode that should stop the crashing atleast. Tabbing out of games can be very unstable tbh.

Do you mean that your computer shuts down and restarts ?
If yes, it's been a very long while since I use Windows (maybe it's no longer the case). But you don't have any message when windows restart to notice you that you didn't shut down your computer correctly ?
In any case, make sure that you tried all of these steps at first (and after, maybe also send a ticket to the support for help > "Contact Us" button).
I followed the steps and the problem happens on Windows 11. It only happens on loading screens. And it only happens in Cyberpunk 2077. I haven't experienced it in other games. (League of Legends, The Witcher 3, The Witcher 2, Red Dead Redemption 2 etc.)
Post automatically merged:

This was happening to me and I thought it was Cyberpunk. Launched Baldurs Gate 3 and tried playing for a while, got the same thing.

Ended up being that my CPU was overheating because my water cooler died. I'd make sure to check the temps of everything as one of your steps.
As I said in the message above, it only happens when I alt tab on loading screens in Cyberpunk 2077. No problem with my cooler.
Post automatically merged:

You could try to scan your computer for corrupt win 10 files:

Also you can try to reinstall your graphics card driver.
I tried reinstalling my video card driver. It didn't improve. the problem continues. I'm also thinking of opening a ticket if the problem is not resolved.

Sorry, but to be sure it's not a crash to desktop. When it happen, it's a reboot of your PC (black screen>Windows boot>Desktop) ?

Top Bottom