Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

+
There is an abyss between those who want to see everything go wrong and those who have any intention of seeing the game running smoothly, or, being what it set out to be. I'm the last one, the one who wants to see the game as most people want it.
So, realists and optimists then... where have you been this year? ;)
Just kidding, I like your attitude. :D
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
anyone else having an issue on PC where johnny's dialog is stuck on the screen after its been said? its the main quest after you beat the haitian church. the dialog at the end where you are talking to johnny is still on my screen hours later. lots of bugs in this game. here is screen shot

also another suggestion that i believe all games should have, especially a company as huge as CDPR. to have an INGAME report crash/issue that goes directly to their team. take a page out of WoW and have something like this. i believe this will streamline the communication and help better the patches and get issues resolved swiftly.

Attachments

• Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 47
just got another bugg, this time around after the BD from rivers at his old spot. i have the screen shot of it. wont go away.

Attachments

• Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 49
Quick question. What kind of theft are they talking about and what they mean by "lay low for a while"? While like 1 second? Please help me someone to understand logic behind it

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 64
I just finished the game or at least played it enough to get an opinion. I enjoy/enjoyed the game but I can definitely see why people are mad about it. The way I see it, we were all expecting a Shadowrun sort of game in first person where you had interesting classes, could use drones etc. What we got is a sort of glorified GTA/Call Of Duty with bugs and Keanu Reeves whom I loved in the game and still love in general, and despite the game being not bad, it still wasn't what most of us expected, I think. Definitely overhyped. Not sorry I got it though. Could've been WAAAAY better though

anyone else having an issue on PC where johnny's dialog is stuck on the screen after its been said?

It is a very common issue that all manner of on-screen pop-ups, infos or similar UI items just persist on the screen long after they were supposed to go away. It can happen with everything from map icons to braindance menus. I can only assume that whatever window it came from, didn't close properly or something.

Heres an example of braindance's "you are leaving signal range" pop-up persisting in normal gameplay. Ive had icons from the map, e-mails from the messages menu etc persist forever. Going to main menu and back will solve the issue.
20201226033743_1.jpg

Quick question. What kind of theft are they talking about and what they mean by "lay low for a while"? While like 1 second? Please help me someone to understand logic behind it

Just drive away couple blocks and it goes away.. Police behaviour is very simplistic

It is a very common issue that all manner of on-screen pop-ups, infos or similar UI items just persist on the screen long after they were supposed to go away. It can happen with everything from map icons to braindance menus. I can only assume that whatever window it came from, didn't close properly or something.

Heres an example of braindance's "you are leaving signal range" pop-up persisting in normal gameplay. Ive had icons from the map, e-mails from the messages menu etc persist forever. Going to main menu and back will solve the issue.
View attachment 11113856

- still not going away from me going to main menu and back. tried rebooting. re loading. restart my pc. reloaded GoG. unfortunately ill have that thing stuck in my frame.

If the game was produced by an american studio i'm pretty sure that the american journalists would be much more tolerant... ;)

Ok, so I am not affiliated nor intended to advertise this guy and channel BUT believe me,
after being in a facebook group full of fans and full of morons on the other side,
I can assure you this is one of the most well done analysis of the game we all have watched and read in these weeks.

Well, I have uninstalled the game and I do not want to play it anymore.
I realized there are two types of fans on the internet, the ones who knew what it could have been and the others.
And the last ones can enjoy the game for what it is, a mediocre product.

I CAN NOT.

I do hope someone on the high floors of cd projekts watch this long review and find the time to think some possibilities to ship the game we have been promised and waiting for years.

I wasn't so much concerned about the bugs. Unintended bugs and glitches can be fixed. My biggest issue is the features that were supposed to be included and were removed to the point of the game being a mere shell of what those that followed it were made to believe it was going to be. Yes, Cyberpunk had the potential to be something different and amazing, but because they chose to release with only a shadow of what was promised for game play, it is no more than a generic attempt at the greatness of some of the best games already released years prior. I was by choice and not by accident.

Grimdark Magazine gave this review:

I said, "Don't buy the game on last generation until after February."

Top Bottom