Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

+
Site review is all fake, reality is very different.
I have always relied on Blade Runner and books, but i remember that this is just a game, it is not dystopian at all, there is no trace of pollution, a sky that is too clear and clean, there is no sense of oppression and above all it is lacking.
The jargon of the characters that should characterize a Cyberpunk society, since it should be characterized and centered by their stories, everything is missing here, the soundtracks are pity, where is the Synthwave music?
Did you really believe that the presence of Keanu Reaves would save this title? apart from the fact that throughout the game it's like having a thorn in the ass and after a while it gets tiring always having it in the middle of your feet, his jargon is identical to when he plays in any movie, nothing different, i wonder if CDPR have never read any books or seen the real old movies about the cyberpunk genre and how this society should be represented.
What is this game?
A simple shooter with a few skyscrapers and 80's aesthetic cars, some people should first learn what the cyberpunk genre is!
Side missions lead nowhere, everything is the same, this title cannot be fixed in any way.
Silverhand is actually one of the worst things in the game.
Everything, and i mean everything involves him after you get the chip and the the entire mission becomes about him.
Even in the endings, the only one where V's body can continue living is by giving it to Silverhand killing V.
He completely killed the game, the game is at its best pre chip, imagine what the game could have been, a true RPG without, Johnny basically pulling a hostile takeover on your own body and hijacking the entire plot.
Rebooted the entire plot, to make him the central focus, thereby ruining this game.
The only thing that can be fixed are the billions of bugs and this will not be enough to save the title, not even the AI can be repaired because it should be redone from scratch, this title is a prototype, all non-player characters are identical, of the zombies walking without any expression, yet it was said that each neighborhood would have different behaviors based on the various ethnic groups, in practice a different jargon and this is how it should be, instead the dialogues are just a false impression and do not change the choices because whatever you do there is only one solution.
Impossible to save this title because is totally different from cyberpunk culture.
Onest review on the link above from other player:
And this because Keanu presence kill the game:

Alright man. The whole CD Projekt Red staff should watch this review, seriously, and pay attention to every word in it. Lessons to be learned.

This is effed up man... You effed up pretty badly CDPR.
Sorry to be me to say this.

AngryJoe is the best reviewer 100 times better than IGN. reviews games from time to time sadly, But when he does its always the best always worth too watch it.. the beginning is always a fun sketch :)

As some, many or all might know the Review of Cyberpunk 2077 from Angry Joe is out now.
After watching the review, i have to say that there are many things i agree with Angry Joe and some that i dont agree with.

What i can definitely agree on is the verdict of the game.
6/10 is an average game and this is (even if sadly) what this game. It is a fair review and a fair verdict in my point of view.
Whats your opinion on his review and his score? Do you agree or disagree?

Guest 4402625

As some, many or all might know the Review of Cyberpunk 2077 from Angry Joe is out now.
After watching the review, i have to say that there are many things i agree with Angry Joe and some that i dont agree with.

What i can definitely agree on is the verdict of the game.
6/10 is an average game and this is (even if sadly) what this game. It is a fair review and a fair verdict in my point of view.
Whats your opinion on his review and his score? Do you agree or disagree?
Very poor review, frankly I am disappointed. He is mostly focused on bugs and glitches and ignored the real problems of the game.

He also praised how the player choices beautifully effected the game which was total bs imo. There were couple of choices that effected individual quest gameplay and that was it. No matter what you say or choose you always end up in the same place in same conditions in the story.

Very poor review, frankly I am disappointed. He is mostly focused on bugs and glitches and ignored the real problems of the game.

He also praised how the player choices beautifully effected the game which was total bs imo. There were couple of choices that effected individual quest gameplay and that was it. No matter what you say or choose you always end up in the same place in same conditions in the story.
Yeah i disagreed on that part as well. Dunno how i came to that conclusion.

I think that he was very disappointed and after a while its just a game...its a shame that it wasnt the best because for some people gaming is everything. So he end up just reviewing the game like we see it after a while. Painfully mediocre.

It seems that Cyberpunk was enough to bring back the legendary Crowbcat.

Awoken from his slumber he went and edited 41 minutes of footage about the entire mess revolving around the game up to the last few weeks.

Here's the video:

On a serious note, this is not to be taken super seriously. I'm aware that most of us on the forum are already acquainted with the bugs the game has and probably follow enough of the news regarding the game to know that the devs and CDPR are working to get the game where it was supposed to be meeting as many of our expectations they can (though I'll still take their claims and promises with a grain of salt given...well...Cyberpunk's release state).

So, here's just a bit more of a tour of Cyberpunk 2077's release fiasco. Hopefully, they'll make this a story with a happy ending...for us customers first and foremost, of course.
Post automatically merged:

For who doesn't know, Crowbcat's channel revolves around videos like this. He had retired from making these kinds of videos and stopped uploading on his channel altogether but apparently this new mess was enough to make him go "Fuck it!" and get back in the game.

If you like those kinds of videos I strongly recommend his channel. There's no commentary from him whatsoever, just him doing a montage of what devs and producers claimed\promised before launch and the state of the games at launch.

I had put that into a new thread but apparently it got instantly merged here.

I guess that works, since it's not really a review but maybe food for thoughts for discussion?

Last edited:
CP77Promises.PNG

Wonder where all of them are in the retail version. Mature, sure. RPG? Not so. and the rest speak for themselves

Grab a snack its quite fun too watch :) idk if this was posted already i guess this would automatically merge with it. why did this come to the "review section" this video is more somewhat a documentary. I think if any of the CDPR developers watch the video they will get emotional

Last edited:
It seems that Cyberpunk was enough to bring back the legendary Crowbcat.

Awoken from his slumber he went and edited 41 minutes of footage about the entire mess revolving around the game up to the last few weeks.

Here's the video:

On a serious note, this is not to be taken super seriously. I'm aware that most of us on the forum are already acquainted with the bugs the game has and probably follow enough of the news regarding the game to know that the devs and CDPR are working to get the game where it was supposed to be meeting as many of our expectations they can (though I'll still take their claims and promises with a grain of salt given...well...Cyberpunk's release state).

So, here's just a bit more of a tour of Cyberpunk 2077's release fiasco. Hopefully, they'll make this a story with a happy ending...for us customers first and foremost, of course.
Post automatically merged:

For who doesn't know, Crowbcat's channel revolves around videos like this. He had retired from making these kinds of videos and stopped uploading on his channel altogether but apparently this new mess was enough to make him go "Fuck it!" and get back in the game.

If you like those kinds of videos I strongly recommend his channel. There's no commentary from him whatsoever, just him doing a montage of what devs and producers claimed\promised before launch and the state of the games at launch.

I had put that into a new thread but apparently it got instantly merged here.

I guess that works, since it's not really a review but maybe food for thoughts for discussion?

I'm sorry but this is fells unacceptable, especially right now. Crowb's video is in no way a review of the game, the fact that they merged your thread and almost immediately locked mine looks bad to me. The video at best is a compilation of criticsm and shouldn't belong in an era dedicated for reviews. It doesn't score the game (At best it compares reviews before and after the game was atually launched), it doesn't rates the overall experience from a personal point of view, it just compiled a lot of points from criticsm to comparions and bundled it together.
If they wish to keep the post to a single thread then sure, fine. But once again the video isn't a review, it shouldn't be confined to this thread only.

Top Bottom